13. Mehendi part 2

Mridalni's pov.....

I saw Ankit coming back with only one plate in his hands. I thought his hands were full so I asked him "You didn't got anything for me?" While sulking. Ankit was about to say something when I heard a voice from my side. "Here is your meal." I looked up and it was Mr Agni Maheshwari. He kept the plate beside me. I thought Ankit's hands were full so he brought the plate for me. I was about to say thank you when my hairs started to come on my face and eyes again. It was turning really annoying now, I just wished I was bald at that moment.

I was struggling to get the hair out of my face and suddenly I felt something no someone's hand. Wait what I was shocked that I snapped my head in the direction of the hand. It was Agni he was tucking my hairs behind my ears. I was so shocked by this sudden act of his I looked down realising how I was looking at him and blushed a little. I said "Thank you" to him.

I was already blushing when I saw that there was a glass with straw near my lips. Now this shocked me again as no one has ever treated me this way let alone no one has even asked me how I was doing or if I have eaten anything or not. And the thing he said "Let me help you so that your mehendi will stay intact" made me snap my head towards him.I didn't knew how to react or what to do so I just said "No no it's fine Mr.Agni I'll manage." As I don't want to get embarrassed.

I tried to take the glass from him with my fingertips not to ruin my mehendi. It was really tough to hold the glass as it was heavy. I was really struggling and thanks to Agni that he didn't lossen his grip on the glass. I tried for a long time and eventually gave up. I was feeling really thirsty that's why I requested him showing my puppy eyes to not look rude and asked him "Can you please help me?" To which he just hold the glass near my lips. I was really grateful to him and I drank all of the juice.

I thought to say that I would manage to eat with spoon but he already brought a bite near my lips. I don't know why but at that moment looking into his eyes and eating from his hands felt nice that I didn't even notice the food that he brought my favourite chola chawal. When I took a bite at that time I realised and immediately moaned delightful and said "You know chola chawal is my favourite thanks for bringing it." To which Ankit replied "It's Agni's favourite too."

I got shocked from this revelation and asked him "Oh woah really?" To which he replied "Yes, actually I didn't know what you will like so I just bought my comfort food." I was still shocked that's when Sakshi commented "I guess you both are made from each other." Which embarassed me further and made me look at him and blush. At that moment I noticed that there was tint of red on his cheeks. Was he blushing or was he embarassed? I was still in the thought when I heard Sakshi saying Ankit feed me properly what is this portion of bite?"

"I thought you girls like small bites which doesn't ruin your makeup?" Ankit teased her.

"Can you see this portion it's as small as your dick" Sakshi said to him annoyed earning a laugh from us.

"Oh Ms you don't wanna know what size it is you will get scared." Ankit said with a smirk.

"Yes scared of how small it is." Sakshi retorted back which snatched the smirk away from his face. To which Ankit took a big bite and shoved it inside her mouth

"You see this is the size of a woman's mouth after everytime she gives me a head." Ankit said to her trying to annoy her more. I was just amused by their banter and was eating from Agni's hands. It was the last bite which he feed me and cleaned my mouth with tissue paper. Okay now at this gesture of his I thought at least someone took care of me. I felt really happy from inside just thinking for once that someone was there to look after me. But that thought faded remembering I'm still Aditya's fiance. There wasn't any official announcement of our engagement being broken. To diffuse the thought I just looked at Sakshi and Ankit again. Sakshi was trying to finish the bite in her mouth and before she could say anything Ekta said "Okay now enough if anyone would hear you both then it will become an issue because of your wording you idiot." Which made them both shut up and behave properly.