06. Hidden secrets

After saying bye to sakshi I went home.

As I was unlocking the main door I found it already open. I was excited that my dad is home and I can finally see him. I went into my house and went to check on my dad. I found he was in the washroom so I just went to change to go for the night.

I went into my room, got fresh and changed into a skin fit jeans with tank top and a leather jacket and paired it with my black boots. I tied my hair into a bun and just applied kohl, mascara and lip gloss.

                  Mridalni's outfit (ignore the shades and bag)

After changing I checked the time it was already 7:30 pm I texted sakshi that I'm about to leave.

She told me that she will come with bhai a little bit late.

I texted her ok and was about to leave when my dad called me from behind

"Mridalni" My dad told me in a normal voice

I was finally happy that he started to talk to me but the next word he told me shattered my thoughts

"What's going on between you and Aditya why aren't you both talking with each other? Are you both small babies that I have to step up and solve your issues?" He asked me almost angrily

"How did you know that we both are not talking with each other?" I asked him

"What do you think? Aditya called me this afternoon and told me you aren't talking with him. Tell me why are you not talking with him what if he will break this engagement?" He asked me angrily.

This brought tears to my eyes "What do you think why am I not talking to him? He told me that if I call him then he will beat me up. He is an animal in disguise he treats me like shit and hit me that one time he hit me and my nose started to bleed, luckily my nose didn't break. I didn't want that to happen again and I tried to call him in the morning but he didn't pick up the call." I said to him emotionally

"I don't care about anything just you make sure that he doesn't break this engagement you got it?" My dad said angrily and was about to go but I spoke up

"Don't you forget that I agreed to this marriage because you told me that it was my mother's last wish." I reminded him about the past.

"What are you trying to say ? Don't forget whatever money you are getting is because of Aditya's dad if he didn't invest in my company we would have been bankrupt by now and would have been begging on the streets." My dad said this angrily and came near me. I could smell alcohol while he was spitting venom from his mouth.

"This situation wouldn't have occurred if you have not sold our company shares due to gambling." I said this and was interrupted by my dad's slap.

"Now I got to know why Aditya always hit you."

That's it this was the last straw for me I just left from there without giving him a chance to complete and ran from there while trying to control my tears.