08. Is it my imagination?

Agni's pov........

She lifted her helmet and left me in shock.

Not believing whether this is real or my imagination I was just staring at her with my mouth slightly parted

Not believing whether this is real or my imagination I was just staring at her with my mouth slightly parted. Everything was invisible for me at this point it was like everything vanished and only we both were there. I didn't realised for how long I was starting at her but Ankit broke my trance by saying

"Muh toh band karo uncle." And closed my mouth with his two fingers.
(Close your mouth uncle)

"Oh my God Agni Maheshwari is staring at a girl and not only staring he seems to be in love, someone pinch me first." Ankit told me in a shocked tone.

"You pinch me first." I told him still not believing my eyes

"Why are you trying to copy me?" Ankit told in a dramatic tone.

"Pinch me or else...." Before I could finish anything he pinched me but damn I guess he literally pinched me with scissors or something

"Ouch Ankit you wanna tear my skin or what." I told him being irritated.

"Oh so this cold hearted CEO gets hurt too.' Ankit told in his usual dramatic tone.

"I don't know why I am your friend and where do I find such creatures in my life......" I was interrupted with the commotion in front of us.

The other guy who was racing with my apsara came back leaning on one leg. I don't know why I feel like beating him up he was trying to hurt her.

"Damn Agni already jealous and protective of her are you in love or what?" My subconscious mind teased me.

I don't know from where my mind gets these ideas to tease me.

"I'm not, this is just a temporary attraction and you shut up now" I started to argue with my mind.

"Oh really a temporary attraction was able to distract you and make you this weak and vulnerable." My subconscious mind again teased me.

"Now will you stop teasing me." I was still arguing with my mind while my eyes refusing to leave her.

"Oh what a weirdo you are not accepting your feelings and talking and scolding your subconscious mind." My subconscious mind again teased me.

I grew irritated so I stopped these thoughts and focused on the scene in front of me.

"Now do you need invitation to apologize to me or what?" My apsara I mean mridalni told to her rival while crossing her arms on her chest. Doing this she looked really hot and I don't know why I started blushing. Making sure no one saw this I tried and become normal again but my eyes refuse to leave her and as usual Ankit saw this

"Oh my God were you blushing??? You were definitely blushing oh god" He said this in a shocking tone and his eyes popped out. To control him so that he won't raise his voice further I stomped on his feet.

"Aaaahhhhh" Ankit yelled in pain. And everyone looked at us and at that moment she looked at me oh god my apsara looked at me. My heart beat accelerated quickly. It was like the same moment everything or everyone else seems to blur.

Mridalni's pov........

"After beating him I asked him when he will apologize to me and was waiting for his response I heard a scream and looked at the person. I have never seen him here before but I saw him with sakshi and bhai and beside that person was him again the flight guy and I don't know why I got lost in his brown eyes. It didn't last long though my attention was grabbed by Abhi's voice

"I'm sorry " he said in a feeble and irritated voice

"What? It seems your vocal cord got damaged by the hit." I said to him this reply bursted his ego and he replied with venom in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! But you better keep that mouth of yours in control." He said with his gritted teeth.

At this Siddharth Bhai and Akhtar Bhai came forward and beat him.

His friends were able to pull him out of his grip and take him away but before that he glared at me and there was a unknown storm in his eyes I don't know if it was meant for him or me.

By this Sakshi came to my side and asked me.

"Are you alright babe?" Her voice was laced with genuine concern.

"Yes don't worry I'm fine just little bit tired." I told her.

"Okay then let me introduce you to my soon to be bhabhi Ekta maheshwari and her brothers Agni Maheshwari and this monkey is Ankit Singhania." She said introduction a pretty looking girl and the flight guy and the one who screamed. Oh so his name is Agni damn looks like he is really old.

"Who are you calling monkey you chuhiya?" (Female mouse) The guy name Ankit spoke.

"Are you deaf or what I guess I should start to call you deaf monkey." Sakshi teased him.

"Oh leave the poor guy sakshi you never leave a chance to tease anyone." I spoke up defending Ankit.

"Oh my God are you my best friend or his why are you defending him I guess I need a new bestie now." Sakshi told in a oh so dramatic tone and went towards her sister in law for support.

"Now bhabhi I'm officially announcing you as my best friend after getting betrayed by my sister." Sakshi said to bhabhi while wiping her fake tears.

"Oh my God how can you betray me?" I told her in the same dramatic tone.

"Just like you betrayed me just now by taking side of him you know in the whole car ride he was making fun of me." Sakshi told me in the dramatic hurt tone.

"Don't worry now I'll be your best friend and brother you don't need this traitor by your side." Ankit told me while coming towards me with his bright smile.

"Okay guys enough of your melodrama let's go it's already 1 am now." Siddharth Bhai told us.

"Yes he is right day after tomorrow we have our haldi ceremony too we need to do a lot of preparations." Ekta bhabhi told us while taking side of Siddharth Bhai.

"No please we want to spend some more time." Sakshi and Ankit told at the same time.

"Not with you though." Ankit teased sakshi.

"As if I want to spend time with you I wanted to spend time with my bhabhi." Sakshi told him while flipping her hairs back.

"Are you ditching me now?" I told her in a dramatic tone while clutching my chest.

"Don't worry I'm here to spend time with you my lady." Ankit told me while giving me his hands.

I took his hands and told sakshi "see traitor I got myself another best friend."

"You both suit each other well." Sakshi teased us

"Okay how about we go and get ice cream?" Siddharth Bhai asked us.

"Yesssssss" I Ankit and Sakshi shouted in excitement.

"Okay then let's go my love." Siddharth Bhai told bhabhi while forwarding his hands.

"I'll gladly accompany you." Bhabhi told him while taking his hands and earning cheers and whistles from all of us.

"You all go I'll go home now." After such a long time Agni spoke up.

"No please come with us na." Bhabhi pleaded to him. Seeing her like this Siddharth Bhai tried to urge him

"Yes please wait for some time after eating icecream I'll drop you off." Siddharth Bhai told him.

"Leave him he is the party popper." Ankit said while making a sad face. Seeing everyone I finally spoke up

"Yes please come and have ice cream with us." I showed him my puppy eyes and our eyes locked for what it seems like an eternity......