03. Flight - part 1

Mridalni's pov.......

After the car went I went towards my luggage and put the puppy down in the corner so that he wouldn't get hurt.

"You are so cute, but you should be more careful" I scolded him like a mom.

He was near me trying to play with me unfazed by what has just happened.

"I don't have anything to give to you right now and if I get more late I'll miss my. I'm sorry to leave you hear but take care my little angel." I got up and took my luggage and started to go towards the airport.

The line at the gate was huge as the checking was taking time. I got scared that I might miss my flight.

I talked with people about whose flight is at what time and tried to go near the gate as much as possible but still there were a bunch of people in front of me.

After getting in the airport I heard that it was final call for check in for my flight.

I rushed towards the check in counter and checked myself in and my luggage.

Even the security check in took time but luckily I was in time and went towards the waiting area for boarding.

Luckily I got some time as flight was delayed by an hour due to some security reasons.

I started to listen to music while waiting and got a call from my boyfriend. He started to yell at me for my behaviour and ignorance towards him while listening to his rant I was roaming around luckily I was at terminal 2 which is one of the most beautiful terminal

 He started to yell at me for my behaviour and ignorance towards him while listening to his rant I was roaming around luckily I was at terminal 2 which is one of the most beautiful terminal

I couldn't even look around or admire the beauty of it rightly as I was really emotional while listening to his degratory words.

After some time he cooled down a bit after apologizing to him for about half an hour he told me the limitation that I should follow while I'm at my home and I listened to it absent mindedly.

After this conversation he told me a simple bye. I was relieved that I was able to calm him down.

By the time the conversation was over boarding was announced.
I have already booked window seat so that I don't have to sit uncomfortably and all these emotions I can unleash them without getting noticed.

I don't want to cry but I wasn't in a state to laugh or to do anything even talking with anyone or listening to someone was a big task. My mind was in a turmoil of emotions.

While still fazed with emotions my boarding was done and I was in the plane trying to look for my seat. Already almost all the passengers were seated. I came in the end when the line to boarding was shorter.

When I came near my seat I found there was a little boy with her mom and dad and the boy was seated on my seat. I told her mother that this is my seat the window one where her child was seating. She turned her attention towards me and told

"Actually I want to sit with my baby and my husband can you sit on my seat" she told me while smiling.

I went to her seat to check which seat she was talking about and it was middle seat that too on either side there were aged man.

I went to them and told them sweetly while trying to make them understand

"Excuse me ma'am I'm really sorry I'm not really comfortable in sitting in your seat also I have paid extra for this seat so can you please give me my seat"

She turned sour and told me "Can't you adjust a little bit that I want to sit with my family what a arrogant child"

I got irritated by this as I was already on the verge of emotions I told her in a stern voice " Ma'am I'm really sorry your lack of planning doesn't contribute to me in understanding and changing seat. Also I was talking with you sweetly I even went there to check your seat but it was a middle seat and I'm not comfortable in sitting between two uncle"

He husband was about to get up and leave but she held his hand and got up and said in an angry tone "I was asking you sweetly but it looks like your mother hasn't given you any manners and I have to give it to you" she raised her hands to slap me

At this my blood boiled and when she raised her hands I grabbed her wrist before it reached my cheek and twisted her hand and told her

"Ma'am I was very polite to you and you don't have any authority to question my upbringing and for the record it looks like you need a sense of planning before I need my manners" I told her sternly and looked deadly into her eyes

At this commotion the flight attendant was here and requested me to leave her hands as she was in pain

I yanked her hands and warned her

"If you ever say anything about my mother then I won't be responsible for the consequences you will be having."

At this the lady turned towards flight attendant and told her firmly but with fear stricken voice  "I'll sue your airlines that while you are here someone is threatening to kill me take her away from here right now "

At this I turned towards her and said

"Why to threaten the poor attendent everyone in the flight here knows what exactly happened and I know how this generation is they might have already took the video and might have upload it let me remind you we haven't taken off yet network is still coming." And smirked at her.

By this time the head crew came towards us and told me

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience that have been caused here not to escalate the situation we would like to give you an upgrade to buisness class since this flight is going to Dubai via Mumbai the buisness class is a separate compartment and from Bangalore to Chennai the whole buisness class was booked by only one person but we told him this situation and he doesn't have any issue about you being in business class "

I turned towards him and changed my tone and told him sweetly

"Sir you don't have to apologise for this commotion it wasn't your fault and it's fine you can look that if there is any other seat empty here I don't want to disturb that person there might be a reason why he choose to book the whole business class "

At this he told me "Ma'am actually the whole flight is full the reason why I asked him and as for you are our loyal customer you have been flying by this airline frequently so we don't want you feel uncomfortable and please it will be our pleasure that you accept this on behalf of our mistake that we aren't helpful in this situation "

At this I told him "it's not your fault sir and okay if you insist I will accept the offer "

After our conversation he took me to the buisness and I got settled there.