09. Can't say no

Agni's pov.........

"Damn now how the hell can I say no to her. Those eyes of her I want to just look into it till the end of my life." I thought and was just enchanted by her looks.

"Okay let's go then." I said, still looking at her as if I was possessed and was not able to break the eye contact.

"Yes" Ankit and Sakshi both shouted which was able to break the spell.

We then went near Jiju's car now their Ankit and Sakshi took the second row while obviously my cousin was in the passenger seat.

"Now some time ago you were fighting and now you both are sitting together." Mridalni started to tease her.

"I was the first one sitting here if he wants he can leave." Sakshi stated that.

"Why would I leave, I want to talk with my jiju so I sat in front of you don't want to sit beside me you can go back and let mridalni sit here." Ankit said that.

"No I don't want sit in the last seat I get suffocated." Sakshi said.

"Being with you is no less than suffocation but I'll do it for my jiju." Ankit said.

"Huh as if I'm dying to be with you monkey." Sakshi said.

"You dare call me monkey again." Ankit warned her.

"Or what oh my god I'm scared." Sakshi said in a dramatic tone.

"Let's sit at the last seat they both aren't going to stop anytime soon." Mridalni said to me. Well I was really getting annoyed by their bickering.

I went in and sat down on the seat. While mridalni was getting in her boots got stuck in the mat and when she was about to fall I took her hands in order to prevent her from falling but instead she fell on my lap.

No one paid attention here and jiju started the car and with a little jolt the car started.

At that moment she looked up at me and our eyes met. At that time I literally forgot where I was or with whom I was there.

Everyone was busy in their own conversation and no one paid attention to us. We were in a loop just staring at each other without blinking. Her hairs falling on her face was giving me a urge to take it out of the face with my hands. I don't know but our eye contact will be the cause of my death as it was really hard for me to control myself from kissing her or even to brush of the hairs from her face whenever it falls on her.

Our moment of conversation through eyes was broken by speed breaker. Her head bumped into the seat in front of us. This drew Ankit's attention and he looked towards us but she was quick and went towards her side and bend down so she was touching her boots.

"What happened mridu?" Ankit asked her and I gave him a death glare for her nickname.

"Nothing just my boots zip got loose so I was zipping it up but because of speed breaker my head bumped. By the way cute nickname." Mridalni said to him.

"I just find it cute just like you." Ankit said to mridalni. And here I was planning how to kill him and dump him without anyone noticing it.

"Oh god how cringey." Sakshi told him while scrunching up her nose.

"Oh are you jealous that no one tells you this." Ankit started to tease her.

"Oh shut up there are many boys who are behind me." Sakshi told her while flipping her hairs back. And I noticed that mridalni was watching them with amused smile on her lips. Seeing her like this I couldn't help but smile myself.