"It's too early for me to be crying Sade."

She giggled again while removing my hand to kiss my cheek, then my temple. "I don't mean to make you cry baby..." the back of her hand caressed my cheek and the smile on her face began to grow. "I just...I love you...more than words could ever explain..."

"I love you too..." And that was all I could manage to say back, because the eye contact between was speaking louder than any volume words could ever reach.

~~~~~~~

Today's February 13th, also known as Valentine's Day Eve.

Sade and I have dinner reservations tomorrow of course, but unfortunately that's the only information I have regarding what the hell we're doing. "The rest is a surprise," she said, only making me groan and roll my eyes in response. And of course she did nothing but laugh at me and kiss my pouted lips.

It's Saturday, and I was told we have things to do today by my lovely wife to be. However, did that lovely wife to be inform me of said "things" that we "have to do?" Of course she didn't. And did that lovely wife to be instead tell me to just get dressed and let her worry about the rest? Of course she did.

And am I doing as she said despite my complaints and thousands of questions? Of course I am.

Two hours later, we're acting like little kids at the candy store, at this massive arcade, slash indoor amusement park.

We've only been here a little under an hour, but I don't think I've had this much fun in my life. I mean my shows and stuff are cool, but they're not touching this, I won't even lie.

Sade kept taking pictures of me, and would smile or laugh adoringly at my reactions to certain stations or rides. But I don't think she understands, I'm genuinely having the time of my life right now. And I'd always blabbed about wanting to come to a place like this, and of course she'd be listening when I didn't think she was paying me any mind.

We hadn't been here terribly long so far, but I was already exhausted from the number of rides and games we'd been nonstop doing since arriving.

Sade insisted we ride every ride and play every game available, and to say she was wearing me out would be an understatement.

"Baby can we please take a break," I begged with my bottom lip poked out as my hand tugged at hers. She turned around to face me with the widest of smiles. "I just wanna sit down for five minutes and then we can continue."

"Awww, you're tired?" Her expression mimicked mine while she tucked hair behind my ear then kissed my temple. "You hungry? We can go sit and eat." A smile tugged my lips as I nodded and she chuckled at my sudden change in mood. "Come on Honeybee, I know just the place too."

Grabbing my hand again to pull me along, Sade led us to the extremely appealing food court that was also significant in size. There were so many options, it was almost overwhelming to choose. But it was alright because I just got a little bit of everything, and it was only because Sade suggested why not. Though I'm sure Ian's going to kick my ass Monday morning for it, but that's alright.

I'd been sitting with our food, just scrolling on my phone while Sade went to use the restroom.

On Instagram, my fans kept tagging me in posts regarding paparazzi photos of her and I. And I did nothing but smile at the sight because I knew there'd be talk about it eventually, especially after me proposing, but I simply didn't give a damn. Some had theories about me cheating on Micah with her, which aren't necessarily false, but I digress, and they were trying to bash me for it.