Chapter 32

~ Three Months Later ~

Omniscient POV:

Before they've known it, time has flown by and the group of seniors are now within a month and a half of graduation. College is right around the corner, but then again, so is summer before that. And boy, do they have plans.

As of now, just as a little update: Hunter asked Tina, on Valentine's Day, to be her girlfriend. And the two have been inseparable ever since. Kingston and Silas are going to the same college so they'll be rooming together in the future. Aria and Dylan are still in decision mode about their future plans. Sade's mom's wedding is a week after spring break; that weekend. Lauren and Sade are going six months strong. Though Sade is very much unaware, Lauren secretly submitted her portfolio of designs to NYU Fashion. To her knowledge, she was considering just talking to Lauren about their future plans before making any moves just yet. On the other hand, Lauren's dad hopes she returns to Europe for at least a year or two for schooling. She's hesitant, because of her girlfriend, but college in Europe had always been her plan.

~~~~~

Today was a Sunday, and it's a bright and early morning. Lauren and Sade had brunch plans with Hunter and Tina. This would be their first time meeting the mystery girl that Hunter couldn't stop smiling about. Sade and Lauren hadn't really seen the other group members as of late, due to their own individual lives occupying them. They also hadn't been together in-person all weekend, so the two were itching for a long overdue embrace.

It's around 10 am now and Lauren's just pulled into Sade's driveway to pick her up. Meanwhile, Tina's at Hunter's place doing the same.

She shot her girlfriend a text, letting her know she was outside. Soon appeared a rather cheerful Sade as she ran happily down the steps from her front door. Lauren stepped out of her black, new modeled, Honda, sharing a smiling expression as she met her girlfriend half way.

~~~~~~~

She doesn't have a POV this chapter, but for visual purposes, here you go

~~~~~~~~

The two about collapsed to the ground as they tackled each other with an enormous embrace. Soft giggles and kisses were shared before they pulled away.

"I've missed you Honeybee!" Sade said to her girlfriend before interlocking their hands and bringing Lauren's to her lips.

"Oh I promise I've missed you more." Lauren shined a bright smile.

The couple headed for the car and got in. Even though they Facetime each other and text all the time, it was nothing like being in the presence of one another. They'd been between school and work all week, and their schedules were different now so they'd hardly seen each other. It was fine though because tonight, Sade planned to stay over at Lauren's, and probably would remain there for half the rest of the week.