18. Roomate

4 hours later:

4 hours later:

I had finally finished the paperwork for my new designs that would hit the market soon, I added the finishing touches to a couple of Mr La Ross designs before deciding to take a break.

I walked towards the kitchen to make some lunch, it was 3pm and I was hungry, but before I could get there I was called into the living room by Leo. He had set out food on the table in my living room.

"Lunch on me." He said, taking his place on my sofa.

"Where did you get it from? I thought the car wasn't starting." I asked, approaching the sofa.

"I managed to get it started after a good couple of hours and wanted to take it for a spin so it can warm up the engine, then I decided to get food on the way." Leo told me.

"How was it?" I asked, curious if the roads were still a safety hazard.

"Well lets say its not even safe to get down the street" Leo stated, moving a tray of food towards me.

"Well then how did you get around town?" I questioned, addled at his contradiction.

"Luck, now eat." He ordered, taking a bite of his food.

As 4pm approached we were both done and were clearing up the living room table,

"So what have you been up to?" Leo posed, getting comfortable on my sofa.

"Just paperwork." I answered, not trusting him one bit.

"Just paperwork? Seriously, 4 hours worth of paperwork, what a life." He judged, whispering the last bit.

"Excuse me, I finalised my own designs and completed the paperwork, finished paperwork for Mr La Ross designs and finished 3 designs. I'm a hard worker, passionate about fashion, doesn't mean I don't have a life." I hurled, sick of his assumptions about me, first a spoiled princess and now someone with no life.

"I'd say you were someone with no life, considering you follow me around everyday, nearly 12 hours, thinking you've accomplished something when really you haven't. I told my father I was capable of taking care of myself because I don't need a gran hombre estupido following me and judging my life and making assumptions which aren't even true." I argued forgetting he was only sitting a seat away from me.

When I finally released some built up anger I noticed Leo was smirking, laughing, he was laughing at me. He didn't even seem angry about what I had said, I wanted to hurt him, offend him, but he was sitting here making a joke of me.

"Why are you laughing? Nothing is funny." I argued, scrunching my forehead.

"What was that?" He laughed, "You know You're not scary when you're angry. It's actually quite funny seeing you snap. Tell me Eris, what do you do to scare off business owners because if it's that, you need some brushing up." He remarked.