My brows furrow as I stare back, " You made me something?"

He nods,  " Since I'm no longer your babysitter I have alot more free time, so I sat in my bed one night and contemplated my life choices.."

I roll my eyes, " Your so dramatic-"

He holds a finger almost to my mouth as he still talks, " - And I thought.. I need a new hobby."

I still stand there trying to to laugh as he goes on his little rant, " So I've been trying different things and I found a new passion.." He quickly pulls out a small little wooden dragon that looks so much like Andarna. " Whittling." 

My eyes widened as he hands me the small statue. " Liam you carved this?!"

He smiles widely, " I know it's good. I'm alo good at-"

" - Don't ruin the moment dumbass." I say quickly looking at him. " Thank you. I love it, truly." I quickly wrap him in a hug, he seems to tense before his arms wrap around me softly. " I love a hug but a kiss would be better." He mumbled, I could hear his grin through his tone.

I pull away raising a brow, " A kiss?"

He nods, " You know, in some places they use kissing as a form of appreciation."

" Do they?" I ask sarcastically.

He tilts his head coming closer, " Oh yea...they definitely do."

He's to damn sly for his own good...

Don't get me wrong, he's beyond attractive... he's basically perfect in everyway. I feel maybe I should try this..maybe. He's a good choice, the safe choice. THE Choice...

But something seems to stop me. But I can't exactly put my finger on it.

I tilt my head, " You know what.. I'll meet you in the middle.."

" Not a good choice.." Rhys says amusingly in my head.

I ignore him looking at Liam who looks a little taken back. " Wait..seriously?"

I laugh, " How about a kiss.." I lean in, almost slowly seeing his face instantly blush as I kiss his cheek. " Is that enough appreciation?"

He opens his mouth but the words don't come out right away, he chuckles " Not sure maybe another?"

I was about to respond when I have almost this annoyed feelign rush in me for just a moment, my head snaps to the right when I see Xaden walking..very briskly in our direction. I could see almost a shine on his forehead as I looked like he was running as he comes up to us. 

" The hell are you doing out of your room?!" Xaden snaps looking directly at me.

I scoff, " I'm with Liam, I think I'm safe."

His eyes shift to the blonde who had an oh shit  expression on his face. Xaden nods lightly, " Had to sneak here before I get her under lock and key?" He questions raising his scarred brow.

Liam looks unamused, his eyes shifting to the corner where...

I turn to Xaden, " DO NOT tell me you've been spying on me Xaden Riorson?" I almost yell. " That is... a major reach in boundaries."

His eyes float lazily to me, " There are no boundaries when it comes to you and yiur safety. What if some assholes try breaking in your room? You'd be dreaming unaware.. while I'd hear and save you..like I seem to do quite often."

He adds a sarcastic smirk just adding fuel to the fire of rage that was burning within me.

" Why are you even here?! Shouldn't you be with the other Wingleaders prepping for this Squad shit?" I question.

Liam tilts his head with a small smirk..he needs to know something.. I could just tell in his expression..

Xaden quirks his lip, " I was.. I just needed to make sure your ass was up. They deduct points if your even a second late. It's in the rules."

" What rule is that?" Liam asks with a wide smirk. " What section Wing leader? Tell us." 

Xaden sends him a look, " It's in the rules. I just needed to make sure."

" Well I can escourt Freya if you need to run back. You must've been really concerened if she was up or not because I can't tell you the last time I've seen you run." He seems to tease, almost cracking a laugh.

Xaden takes a step, his expression looking a mixed between amused and annoyed " Careful." He takes a step back, " It's close enough, better to get down there and ready then late. I'll walk you both down."

I look between the two of them, Liam seeming to almost be laughing and Xaden who sent him a look.. with obvious tension in the air.

" What am I missing here?"

" Nothing." Xaden spits quickly. " Just.. shut up and lets get going."

" Yea, listen to the Gauntlet star over here.." Liam shoots back.

" Liam." Xaden snaps. " Enough."

" Before we go.." I quickly open my palm. "Let me quickly put this in my room."

Xaden glances down at the small dragon in my hand. " What's that?"

" Liam made it for me." I smile at Liam then looking at Xaden.

His brow raises, " Interesting."

I was quick to put it in my room, when walking out both of them looked.. a little pissed.

" Let's go.." Xaden says glancing at Liam then me before walking.