Chapter 6: Teams of Arcadia

Start from the beginning

He had a sip of tea, his parents really enjoyed his kids, especially Jaune and Rosemary, they got along relatively well. His life seemed to be returning back to his regular self, it was the best 30th Year Anniversary gift he could have asked for, him reuniting with his world was the best thing they could ask for.

Suddenly Juniper came inside, alongside Miki Hyoudou, as Issei sensed them with Juniper speaking, "I have brought some cookies...I hope you are not too busy.."

"Not at all Juniper, mom...not at all.." Issei responded with a smile, knowing he wouldn't mind having a chat. 

Opening Start  

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman.

The scene changes to a tomb where a white haired man is giving a side glare, as a skeleton man is walking towards him.
Soon three beings show up with sinister smiles.

The Arc Family, Arc Siblings, and the Arcadian Army is shown.
The scene changes to Issei facing off against a Black Haired woman, with a Lavender haired woman in chains.

A television screen is shown where Issei is facing against Rias, the latter having hate filled eyes in her.
Juniper is seen fighting off against Akeno, as the former has a smile, while the latter has a glare.
The rest of the Arcadian Arcs, along with Yuuto, Genshiro, Gasper and Mari all assist them.
Mari has a water serpent surrounding her.

The scene changes to the Skeleton God making an alliance with the white haired man, and their subordinates all working together.
A swords is shown which is wielded by Issei.
The scene changes to Issei and his allies all looking at the sunset, as he turns around and gives a smile at the camera

Opening Ends

Issei was seated beside Juniper and opposite his mother. Miki then asked

"So Issei, I heard you have already graduated from two academies?" Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yep, and I even have the degrees to prove that I am graduated.." Issei opened a magic portal and gave the documents to his mother and she had a smile.

Juniper soon explained, "Issei first graduated from Akademia, a place where even I and even Jaune graduated from. Its entrance and curriculum is one of the hardest in all of the Academies in Arcadia..and only the strongest are accepted there..."

Miki intently listened as Juniper continued, "Then we have the Academy of Magic, it is also pretty hard to get in, using a high tier magic to get into, not as hard as Akademia, but it nevertheless is, and Issei is not the only one that graduated from, Aqua is also one of the few that did so...in fact most of our children have graduated from some or the other Academy.."

"But Rosemary is pretty young...how old were they when they graduated?" Miki asked with concern to which Juniper spoke

"Most were around 15-16...that is when they joined the army..." Issei added as well, "You usually do a year or two of military service before you pick your future carrier.."

Miki became worried as she was about to speak her concerns, however Juniper spoke, "I understand your concerns, I can see that you may see them as too young for that. In fact I myself joined the military at that age, Issei joined when he was in his 20s, he became the Leader of our squad much to everyone's surprise, and cleared the military, right now his position is General of the Army...his Legion is in Arcadia..."