Bonus Chapter ♡

"NO, YOURE DOING it wrong, let me help you" the boy said to the petit girl standing infront of him, her back pressed against his chest, her strawberry shampoo filling his nostrils and small strands of hair tickle his face and even though he can't see her face he can sense the eye roll.

"Maybe if you weren't constantly distracting me I wouldn't be messing up" she tells the boy, "you haven't even help" she stops and places both her arms against the table in-front of her. Inching her neck to the side to let the boy continue leaving kisses on her tanned skin.

"Well excuse me, for wanting to kiss my girlfriend who I haven't seen in 3 days" he murmurs against her skin in between kisses.
His large hands explore her body, they travel up and down her sides, across her stomach occasionally wondering on her chest.

"Bax....you saw me last night" she tells the boy, her body already pressed back into his yet she still wishes for more. Like the times they spend alone in his room, their clothes scattered around the room. "For about 20 minutes when I got to pick you up and drop you home after work, that doesn't count. I miss you Lyds" he tells her, spinning her around to face him, he trails his kissed from her shoulder up her neck before finally landing on her lips.

The taste of her bubblegum mixes with his minty breath.

Unfortunately for the two, the noise of Baxter's phone causes the two to separate "it's Manu, he wants me to come in early help prep for today's class" he tells her. Bax decided to stay in shorehaven for good, his sisters knew they had to let him have the space, they knew if they ever wanted to fix their relationship with him, they needed to let him be his own person, he was finally free to do what ever he wants.

To let him be his own person.

He still talked to them, however he avoids visiting them, their relationship still strained.
He doesnt feel the need to see them, he's got everything he needs here, in Shorehaven.

He has his job, Manu offered him a job shortly after him and Lydia decided to give 'being friends' another chance, he has his friends, who have become his family, he stays with Marlon, the two are like brothers now. Most importantly he has his Girlfriend. He has Lydia and that's all that matters.

"Okay, well you better get going while I clean up this mess" she looks at all the materials and equipment around them, Summers birthday is coming up and the two have decided to make Summer a Surfboard.

He pecks her lips "I'll pick you up at 6" he pecks them again before leaving.

"SUMMER, can you stop shoving your tongue down my cousins throat and help me get ready please" Lydia Yells down the hall. She has her favourite dress on while her hair is still a mess.

"Sorry Lyds" summer walks into her best friends room, with pink cheeks and messy hair "you should be" she says jokingly while she point her mascara wand at Lydia "next time I ask you to come over for 'me and you time' and you ditch me for Ari, I'll tell Abby that when Ari tells her he's going to stay at Marlon's he's actually staying at your house" Lydia threatens.

Summer rolls her eyes "no you won't because if you do then I'll tell Abby that every time you say you're staying at mine you're actually staying with Bax" she playfully threatens back.

The girls continue their playful banter while Summer curls Lydia's hair.

"So what has Bax planned for you two" Summer asks once Lydia is all done. "Honestly I've no idea, he wouldn't tell me anything" she straightens out her dress while standing up.

Before Summer can say anything the door to Lydia's room opens up revealing her boyfriend, his now Blonde hair with faint tint of pink is messy as always and massive grin spreads on his face when he spots Lydia.

"Oh yes, of course come on in sir, no need to knock" Lydia sarcastically says. He rolls her eyes at her "what if I was naked?" She places her hands on her hips, his smile grows bigger. "Well I'd join you of course" he wraps his hands around her waist, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Right okay, that's my Que to leave" summer murmurs before slipping out of the room and the two laugh.

Baxter parks his jeep and leads his girlfriend to their favourite restaurant, the two get greeted by the staff and get seated in their favourite booth.
The night is filled with, jokes, laughs, sarcasm and many kisses. Lydia almost chokes on her drink while Baxter attempts to snake his hand up her thigh under her dress. He then spots the waiter bringing out the dessert and gets all quiet.

A plate with a chocolate fudge cake is placed between them and a "happy anniversary" is written in chocolate.

"Lydia, the past year, has been the the best year of my life, the day I finally saw you on the beach, I was actually about to give up, I was about to go back to my sisters, but something told me to get up one last time and go for that one last surf.
And there you were, standing in-front of me with sunburnt cheeks and those beautiful eyes. I knew that when I saw you that day, that was it. I knew I finally had my chance, and I'd do anything to get you back in my life, and let me say you definitely didn't make it easy" he smiled at her.

"Had to make you work for it" she says quietly with a smile.

"You sure did, I would have done absolutely anything if it meant having you back in my life. Lydia I know we have had our ups and downs, our good and bad days, but I wouldn't change anything because I got to experience it all with you. And I want to continue experiencing everything in life with you. I want you on all the bad days as much as on all the good days.
I love you, so much, I don't think I could ever love anyone as much as I love you" he tells her, tears start to prickle her eyes.

"I know we have only been together a year and we are young, but I know that I want you today, tomorrow and every day after that till we are old and wrinkled" Lydia lets out a small laugh as he wipes away the few tears that escaped from her eyes.

He takes out a small velvet box, and when he opens it, a key with a surfboard charm attached to it sits on the cushion. "I managed to save up enough money to get my own place, and I'm not asking you to move in with me, yet. I know you have school to finish and Aris parents would probably murder me if I tried to take their princess away so soon, I want you to have this key, you already have a place in my heart now I want you to have a place in my home" he pushes a loose curl behind her ear. "Oh Bax" she whispers inching in, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much" she tells him holding his with both her palms "I love you more" he says against her lips.

And that's exactly what they do, they spend the rest of their lives together.

Their home always filled with laughter and love.

Friends and family.

Children and grandchildren.

Tears and joy.

But most importantly, it's filled with many,

BUBBLEGUM KISSES.

——————-

Just a lil quick Bonus chapter ❤️