{0.7}

ITS CRAZY HOW in such short time the two girls had so much to catch up on, although Lydia Gibson isn't sure if she wants to share with her American best friend what happened between her and Baxter, she wants to keep it theirs, she wants to make sure, she knows what the two of them are before she tells anyone.

It's like the two Radic siblings work in sync, both creating chaos in different ways, Wren Radic created a mess for Summer Torres, a mess that wrongfully costed her a sponsor, while Baxter Radic caused a mess in Lydia Gibsons head.

Ever since she left the Radic house after the two kissed, Lydia Gibsons mind has been a mess, she wonders will things be different now?, what does this mean for her and Baxter?, are they more than friends now? It's obvious to anyone, expat Lydia Gibson that the two had been more than just friends for quite some time now, the kiss didn't change anything, however Lydia Gibson doesn't seem to realise that, she doesn't realise that it's always been Baxter and Lydia, Lydia and Baxter. It's been like this for a very long time, before they ever kissed. She has been his and he, in a way has been hers.

The brown eyed girl also can't help but think how distracted she has been, lost in Baxter land, she's been missing her morning surfs, staying up late to talk to Bax, it has caused her to be too tired to wake up early in the mornings, and by the time she's awake, she has other responsibilities and plans like help around the house,  or go skateboarding with honey, catch up with her friends who have already been surfing and are done for the day, spend time with Baxter.

However, every time the girl worried about Baxter being too much of a distraction, he'd flash her one of his charming smiles and all the worries would melt away.

Lydia had been too lost in her own thoughts to focus on the things Summer Torres was saying on their run, it wasn't untill she heard a "Bitch!" Coming from Summer that she was pulled out of her thoughts, Lydia stopped running and placed her hands on her hips, she raised an eyebrow at Summer, who explained how Wren had just tagged her in an instagram post, even thought she was not in the photo, Wren knows what she's doing, pretending like she wasn't the reason Summer got send home. It's like she's rubbing salt into the wound.

When summer called Lydia she was shocked to hear that she was coming home early, what she wasn't shocked to hear, is why she had been send home, she knew it was all Wrens doing and she hates that girl got away with it and that summer got the blame, she hates that her friends believed it, but then again Wren Radic has had everyone brain washed for a long time now. Especially Bodhi.

Lydia's and Bodhis relationship had been off for a while now, and the truth is, it started before Wren Radic came into the picture, when Bodhi had kissed Lydia a few months ago, however Lydia didn't share the same feelings as her curly haired friend, and ever since the rejection, the two grew distant and Wren Radic just made it worse, With her in the picture, it seemed like there was less and less chance of things going back to how they use to be. Bodhi thinks Wren is a god, anything she says or does is holy. Since Wren dislikes Lydia, Bodhi decided to not try and fix their relationship, and just to leave it at the awkward stage it is at.

The two girls had finally made it home, where The devil herself and Ari were standing, Summer Torres was first to speak up, giving out to Wren about the Instagram post "Sorry, Summer, I was just trying to make you feel included" Lydia rolled her eyes at Wrens lie, she pinched her nose and started waving her hand infront of her face "oh my god guys, can you smell that" she said, the group of teens just send her a questioning look, Lydia dropped her hands and with a serious face she said "it's bullshit, I smell bullshit"

Ari Gibson not wanting to argue with his cousin or his friend he just sighed and simply said "Dad left a tent out for you two" Summer Torres felt defeated, she knew there was no use trying to argue with them, it was a losing battle. So she just decided to leave and get cleaned up.
"You know Wren maybe you should shower too..I can still smell the fish from you, you know the one you used to frame Summer" she send them a fake smile and followed summer into the house.