{0.0}

THE FIRST TIME he had ever seen her was a few days after his family had arrived to Shorehaven. He was in the hair dye section in one of the small shops the town had to offer.

She was in her own world moving her head along to the beat of the song that played through her headphones, completely oblivious to everything around her blowing bubblegum and popping it back into her mouth.

Her blonde hair messily clipped at the back of her head in a colourful clip, he could tell she was out swimming, the ends of her hair still wet, dripping onto her shoulders. Her cheeks littered with freckles. Beaded bracelets wrapped around her wrist, and daisy earrings in her ears.

He silently watched the girl who had caught his attention going for the exact same thing he was.

The Blue hair dye.

After the events that happened at his hometown and the sudden move he felt out of control, naturally he planned to do the obvious thing any teenager would - Dye his hair in hopes this would make him feel like he was in control of the decisions he makes.

He quickly moved his large frame over to the shelf and grabbed it before her.

"Hey !" She said a little too loud probably due to the music playing in her ears. "You know I was about to get that ?"

"Well should of been faster" he gave her one of his famous smiles the one that perfectly showed off his pearly white teeth.

She popped her bubblegum and let out a "humpf" turned around and left the boy standing all alone in the aisle.

The second time he had ever met her was at a comp, the Radic siblings were watching their competition surf - who to watch out for and who not to worry about. They were currently watching a girl in a pink bib about to take the next wave, she was good, very good actually. So good that she made the female Radic feel threatened as she waxed her board.

"She's really good" Baxter stated the obvious.

"She's going to be a problem" Wren expressed unhappily as the Bubblegum girl ran past them to her group of friends. They hugged and cheered at her almost perfect score.

Once the cheers died down a male voice spoke up "hey has anyone seen my wax?"

Once the mystery of the stolen wax was solved, in which his sister was the very thief, he felt a tap on his shoulder, when he turned around he noticed it's the girl from the shop.

"Your hair is pink" she crossed her arms over her chest as she stated the obvious, he looked down at the girl and picked up a pink strand of her hair "Your hair is pink too" he played with the strand between his fingers.

She swatted his hand away "yeah no shit only because you stole the last blue dye and pink was my next choice, and now yours isn't even blue, it's pink, and don't get me wrong I look amazing in pink,you? not so much but seriously dude you could of gotten the pink to begin with" she rambled,but if she was to be honest the boy looked very good in the pink, she'd never admit it though.

"Yeah but now we're matching, it's cute" he smiled, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I'm Bax" he put his hand out for her to shake, she smirked and shook his hand she was about to tell him her name, but she could hear her cousin Ari calling her over, instead she said "I'll see you around Princess" and with that she left.

Bubblegum girl left with a smile on her face while his, well his was about to be wiped off his face because he felt a wet substance on his hand, and when he turned it around Bubblegum was stuck to his palm.

—————————-
Authors note -

This is very bad but I haven't wrote anything in years so please bear with me.
Also I'm not from Australia or have the slightest clue about surfing.
Please note the story might not follow the EXACT events of the show as I have to make a few changes so it matches my storyline
Constructive criticism is much appreciated.