{0.5}

AFTER THE CHAOS of Summers party the two Torres women were kicked out of the BnB and are now staying with the Gibsons. Lydia doesn't mind sharing a room with Summer, it's like last summer all over again, the two would stay up late and talk for hours getting to know each other, that is after the two finally decided to be friends.

When the two girls first met Lydia wasn't Summers biggest fan, but then again Summer did insult Lydia's whole family to her face, and Lydia definitely did not like Summers rebellious personality, Summer thought Lydia is too stiff. Turns out the two are exactly what each girl needed.

Summer helped Lydia come out of her shell, turns out Lydia is just as bad as summer she just needed a little push and the right person by her side while Lydia showed her the beauty of Shorehaven and the people, she showed Summer she isn't alone in this world, she also was the only one who'd go along with her crazy ideas. Like that time Summer tried to convince the group to come cliff jumping, they all said no, except Lydia.

Right now she hates Summer, hates her for the fact she is sound asleep at 2:30am while Lydia twists and turns, it's always like that, the night before a competition Lydia can't sleep. Usually she's never up this late, she know why though.
She's worried Bax has dropped her, it has been a couple of days now since Lydia has seen or heard from Baxter, usually the two would spend their days texting if they weren't together, she's worried the Ginger girl is now the one on his mind.

So when she heard knocking on her window she definitely did not expect to see his pink hair on the other side "missed me Gibson?" He smiled at her "Bax what the hell are you doing her?" She opened her window "I wanted to see you " she rolled her eyes at him "and you couldn't.. I don't know.. call me or wait till tomorrow?" She whisper shouted not to wake the Torres girl.

" Had a Fight with Elo, stormed out the house, saw your bedroom light on, figured you might want some company" he winked, his eyes then shifted to summer "although it looks like someone already beat me to it" he nodded at Summer

"Yeah sorry, I've moved onto Summer now, you've lost your chance" she joked, he placed a hand over his heart "ouch Gibson, but good to know I've a chance" he smiled again "shut up" she shushed him. After Lydia got dressed into something warmer she met Baxter outside.

"Do you wanna talk about the fight" she asked as the two made their way down the dark road, it was so quiet you could hear the waves from the nearby beach. The stars littered the sky, Lydia wrapped her hands around herself, she didn't expect the night to be this cold. Without saying a word Bax took off his hoodie and gave it to the girl, it swallowed her petit frame.

"Just the usual, how I need to put in more effort into my surfing, my training, how I need to get my shit together and drop the I don't care about anything act" he explained "well do you ? Not care about anything?" Lydia looked up at him.

"I do care, about things, I guess just sometimes I wish Elo was just my sister not my Coach you know, sometimes she forgets she's my sister" Lydia didn't say anything she just wrapped her arms around his muscular one leaning her head into him. "I care about Wren too, I mean I wouldn't do all the stupid things she asks me to if I didn't, I own it to them, after what happened"

Baxter has a pure heart, anyone who knows him well enough can see that, Lydia can see that, he's made mistakes and he's doing his best to make up for it, she admires him, it's like no matter what he manages to get back up. The two kept walking in silence, for some odd reason Lydia couldn't help but feel like there's something else that's bothering him, she doesn't want to push him, however she can't help to feel like something between them has changed.

"Come on spit it out" he says, Bax knows her too well, he can tell something has been bothering her, the way her brows are slightly furrowed, the way she's slightly biting on the inside of the cheek, she brushed her hair out her face "I just feel like you're off with me, you know" she stopped walking to look up at him. He signed before he spoke up "things are just complicated Lyds, I just.. Im way deeper in this than I thought i would be, im afraid it's all just going to go to shit" his response left the girl even more confused, it's clear he wants to talk about it but can't.