~ Teasing Touches ~

Start from the beginning

Jimin smiled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down to let their noses touch. "I saw a Wedding ring on your ring finger. Is it okay for you to get this close to a man while being married?" Jimin showed fake concern when in reality he did not care, not even a little bit.

"My husband won't mind" Jungkook wrapped both of his arms Jimin's waist pulling him closer until he could no more, Their chests pressed together and so did their lips. Their lips molded together, Jungkook's Tongue explored Jimin's mouth leaving him breathless.

Jimin's soft perfume filled Jungkook's senses as he pulled Jimin closer Kissing him passionately. Jimin's hands softly caressed Jungkook's black locks, Jungkook's arms engulfing his body.

They parted away looking into each other's eyes. "I am addicted to your plump lips darling" Jungkook ran his thumb over Jimin's bottom lip sending shivers down his spine. "Then why don't you claim them as yours?" Jimin's voice came out breathless, His sensitive lips were on fire under Jungkook's touch.

Jungkook smirked, leaning down to capture Jimin's lips, Sucking on them softly, wanting them to be red and swollen. His possessive grip on Jimin's waist screamed 'mine'. Jimin moaned in the kiss, His need for Jungkook increasing.

Their eyes closed as they savored each other's lips as if eating their favorite meal. Jungkook sucked on Jimin's lips as if was sucking on his favorite lollipop. The kiss was hot, Passionate yet gentle and filled their bodies with warmth and calmness.

"Get a room kids" Jimin's eyes widened as he pushed Jungkook away. "M-Mom we were just..." Jimin awkwardly laughed. "Kissing" Jimin's dad completed the sentence, He wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulders and pecked her forehead.

Jimin blushed deeply when Jungkook wrapped his arm around his waist in front of his parents. "How have you been Mom and Dad?" Jungkook greeted Jimin's parents, asking them about their well being. He received a positive reaction from both of them.

"Jungkook, Dad hired a bodyguard for me," Jimin complained, earning a chuckle from Jungkook and his parents. "Well It was your husband's order" Jimin's Dad shrugged as Jimin looked at Jungkook with disbelief.

"It was so you could sneak around without us worrying about you," Jungkook teased while sitting down on the couch. "How was work in LA son?" Jimin's dad asked Jungkook who had just returned from the business meeting. "It went well Dad," Jungkook smiled.

"Jimin, go pack your bag, I will be waiting here" Jungkook smirked looking at the pouty Jimin who walked away to pack his bag. Jungkook had gone to LA for a business meeting leaving Jimin at his parents and had just returned an hour ago to Korea.

Jimin hugged his parents for the last time bidding his goodbyes while his husband placed his bags in the trunk of their car. Jungkook smiled at Jimin's parents before opening the passenger seat door for Jimin to get in like always.

Jimin's mother pecked his forehead for the last time before Jimin got in the car and Jungkook closed the door. Jungkook promised his in laws to bring Jimin back after a few days for a meet up before walking around the car and getting in the driver's seat.

Jimin was already buckled up when he put his seatbelt on, He took a reverse before driving the car out of the gates of Jimin's parents mansion. As soon as they were out on the main road Jungkook placed his one hand on Jimin's thigh, softly caressing it like always.

He drove single handedly his eyes fixated on the road. Jimin glanced at him playfully smirking with a idea in his mind before removing Jungkook's hand from his thigh. Jungkook frowned at that as he glanced at Jimin before looking ahead again. "Is everything ok Baby?" He asked slightly worried.

"No" Jimin crossed his arms against his chest looking outside. "What happened love? Do you feel uncomfortable with my touch?" Jungkook slowed down the car so that he could focus on Jimin more.

"I am just mad at you. '' Jimin looked outside of the window with a pout. "Did I do something to upset you?" Jungkook softly asked not liking the idea of upsetting his Baby. "Yes'' Jimin lips were slightly swollen from their make out earlier making his pouty lips appear more redder than usual.

"What did I do love? I am sorry for whatever I did" Jimin chuckled when he heard that and placed Jungkook's hand back where it belonged, on his thigh. "I was just teasing you" Jimin grinned, chuckling at Jungkook's cute expressions. "You don't know how scared I got baby "Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook's hand caressed Jimin's thigh again. Jimin chuckled and admired his hot husband who was wearing a black suit driving with his one hand sexily caressing his thigh. His cheeks were tinted pink as hoped for the moment to last forever.

~ End Of The One shot ~

Thank you for 5.2K reads everyone...

Love yourself like crazy Armies because BTS is always standing Next to you...