(𝟒𝟕🫶🏽)

𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎
"𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚘"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                           𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎                                          "𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚘"                        𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

(1 day later)

"Bri ass just wanna be childish ion got time for that shit Bruh" i said smokin while I was at trig house with him ,pino,and Bryson.

"Man my sister a stuck up ass person and you know that but eventually her ass come around" Bryson said.

"Told yo dumb ass don't even entertain kelcey ass, you always doin dumb shit" trig said smokin as well.

"I ain't even entertain her ass Bruh it was a cool ass lil link up nun else and I keep tryna tell bri ass that but she just think anigga doin her wrong and shi" i said.

"Man how the fuck I'm post to make it up to her"i asked trig pino and Bryson.

"Mann we don't fuckin know yo hoe different then other hoes"trig said.

"Chill with that hoe word"Bryson said.

"Mmcht you know I wasn't sayin it like that Brudda" trig said.

"Trig you and Yaniece ass toxic anyways don't take no advice from that Nigga nero" pino said.

"Nigga huh, you and Chanel ass always gettin into it fuck you talkin bout" trig said.

"Nah we healthy as Fuckin now we don't even do all that arguing shi no mo" pino said.

"Yes I ain't gon lie back then chanel and pino ass always had some shit goin on but now they ass way better"Bryson said.

"Yea we had to get our shit right fa layla, my daughter ain't need to be round all that negative shi"pino said.

"So what y'all niggas tellin me is go get her pregnant again"i said.

"Nigga yo ass sound dumb"trig said laughing.

"Man anigga serious, if layla made pino and Chanel come together then maybe if I go get her pregnant again we can come together and be a happy ass family" i said.

"Man I'm too high fa this shi" Bryson said laughin.

"Ion know bruh it might just have to work like that"pino said laughin.

"Y'all think if I call her ass right now and tell her Lemme give her a baby she gon go fa it"i said.

"Nigga don't do that shi in front of me ion wanna hear that"Bryson said.