(𝟕🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
                                          "𝙱𝚛𝚒"
                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                            𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                          "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

(2 days later)

Its 6am and my alarm just went off for me to go to school, I'm so happy I only got 2 weeks of this left Cus Im tired of wakin up early.

I got up and went to go get in the shower but first I grabbed my clothes,When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and did my face care then I put on my clothes which was a white cropped tee shirt ,some black joggers ,a bass pro hat Cus my hair was fucked up and I ain't feel like fixin it and my black and white dunks.

I went and called china to see if she wanted me to pick her up today.

"Hello" i said on the phone with China.

"Hey" she said back.

"You want me to come pick you up today"i said.

"Sure" she said.

"Okay I'm coming" i said then hanging up on her.

"I grabbed my marc Jacobs tote bag i be wearing to school and I grabbed my keys and went down stairs and locked the door and got in the car and left.

...............

"Hurry up girl for we be late" i said to China getting in my car.

"Girl you the one took forever to come , I was been ready hoe" she said.

"Ou we should go to Starbucks before we go" i said pulling off from her house.

"Girl and you talking bout me making us late , going there gon make us even more late" she said and I laughed.

"I honestly don't even care Girl we got all our credits and stuff so school really over fa us if you think"i said.

"True"she said as we pulled into Starbucks.

I ordered my stuff and she ordered hers to then we got the Stuff and left.

[writing about them being in school is low key boring to me so I'm just gonna skip to them getting out of school😭 ok I'm sorry y'all bye😜]

..............

The bell just rung and it was time for me to go home now and China had someone to pick her up so I ain't have to take her home or nothing.

I was in the car driving then dinero started calling me.

"Hello" i said while still driving.

"Where you goin" he said.

"Home"i said.

"Oh you just got from school" he said.

"Yea" I said.