(𝟏𝟎🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
"𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                                                        𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                          "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

"Hey guys , so I'm whispering right now because I'm bout to mess with dinero" i said recording off my phone in the bathroom.

"So I'm gonna go and get some cold water and pour it on him but I'm tryna be quiet Cus he a light sleeper so wish me luck" i said laughing a little.

I walked out the bathroom trying to close the door slow and then I was going to walk down stairs.

"Oh shi" i said lowly still recording myself.

"I made noise going down a lil bit y'all hopefully he ain't hear it" i said walking into the kitchen.

I got a cup and went to the ice machine connected to the fridge and started putting ice in the cup.

"This ice making to much noise, this might be a fail y'all" i said while now putting water in the cup.

"Okay yall I got the cup of cold water time to go pour it on him" I said now walking toward the stairs to go up.

I finally got up  stairs and slowly opened the room door and he was still sleep surprisingly.

"Okay y'all he still sleep" i said turning the camera to show him sleep.

"I'm finna pour it y'all, I'm scared he gon beat my ass" i said whispering.

"Let me set the phone up" i said going to put it by the tv so the camera can see then I walked back over by him.

"Okay 3 2 1" i said and then poured all the water on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Dinero yelled and I just laughed.

"Bri im finna beat yo ass on bro" he said getting up.

"Oh noo" i said about to run away but he pulled me back and threw me on the bed.

"No no I'm sorry" i said laughing tryna push him away.

"Now Nigga if I get some water and pour it on yo ass you gon be mad" he said holding me down on the bed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" i said laughing.

"Then you got ice and shit on my bed" he said letting me go and throwing the ice at me.

"Stopp that's cold" i said.

"You see how it feel" he said.

"Im sorry i just had to" i said laughin and going to pick the camera up.

"So guys Dinero is mad at me" i said showing him in the camera.

"Move Nigga you play to much, it's time fa you to go home"he said walkin to the bathroom.