(𝟑𝟏🫶🏽)

𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎
                                         "𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚘"
                        𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                           𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎                                          "𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚘"                        𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

"Why she feel like she can keep constantly tryin me" i mumbled to myself waking up seeing bri ass wasn't on the phone.

She know we go to sleep on the phone and wake up on the phone , her dumb ass prolly ain't put her phone on the charger again.

I got up cus I had a business meetin to go to and I had to get ready.

I got up and took a shower and all that shit then when I got out I put my clothes on and like two chains.

I ain't bring all my chains out here Cus ion need nobody tryna steal my shit so I'm tryna keep it chill.

While I was headin out I got a call from a unknown number but I ain't answer that shit cus if ion know who it is ain't no need fa me to be speakin to em.

"Man what the fuck" i said seein the number kept constantly callin.

"Yo" i said answering the call.

"You be actin like you can't answer the phone for nothing" i heard a girl voice say.

"Who this" I asked confused as hell.

"Harmony" she said and I instantly knew who I was takin to.

"Oh wassup why you callin me from a different number" i said.

"You blocked me boy so I had to get a new number" she said.

"I ain't block you what you mean" i said now headin out the hotel goin to the car.

"Yes you did like a while ago"she said.

"Oh that was prolly my girl who did that" i said.

"Yea I heard you got a whole girlfriend and everything now" she said.

"Yea" i Said now in the car drivin off.

"And I heard you down here in atlanta" she said.

Damn words get around fast when I drop down , anigga only been here for 3 days.

"Yea I had to come handle some shit" i said.

"Oh well do you have time to come see me today" she said.