(𝟑𝟎🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
    "𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                        "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

"How was your day" Dinero said to me as he counted money on the phone with me.

"It was cool I was lookin up good vendors today for hair , I got a list of vendors I like" i said to him.

This is day two of my baby bein outta town , I was doin good so far plus he was callin me everyday and talkin to me.

"The hell is a vendor" he said.

"Boy the people you get the hair from to sale it" i said.

"Ohhh how many vendors you got so far" he asked.

"Like 7 different ones, Imma test each out and see which hair I like best to sale" i said.

"That's what's up pretty , I'm glad you really doin this shit" he said makin me smile, I love that he support me.

"I miss you,hurry and come back already" i said.

"I miss you more but you know Imma be home soon" he said puttin the money he was countin up now.

"You gone give me sum when you touch down" i said lookin at him get up with his shirt off and only his chains on lookin so fine.

"No we goin celibate when I get back, yo ass got a dick addiction" he said and I gasped then he laughed.

"Bae why you doin me like that, ion got no dick addiction" i said.

"So we lyin now" he said chuckling.

"I'm not lyin I'm serious ion need no dick from you I'm good" i said knowin damn well I want that Nigga all inside of me.

"Mmcht I wouldn't be surprised if you go fuck on another Nigga till I get back,that's how bad you be feenin fa dick" he said laughin.

I ain't find shit funny bout that.

"You lame as fuck why would I go do some shit like that shut shut the fuck up after that one" i said rollin my eyes.

"Aww mannn here come yo cry baby ass finna catch a attitude on me" he said.

"Shut up you aggravating" i said puttin him on pause.

"Fuck you put me on pause for" he said.

"Cus you deserve pause right now since you wanna try me" i said.

"Suck that shit up take me off pause" he said.

"I'm finna take a nap you pushin my buttons to much" i said takin him off pause settin the phone on the side while I layed down.

"Bae you so pretty Bruh" he said lookin at me bout to go to sleep.

"I know , a couple niggas told me that today" i said.