(𝟒𝟑🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
  "𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                          𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                         "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                     𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

"I need you to understand that we don't have to be around each other 7 days out the week brianna" dinero said to me as he was drivin and dropping me home.

"But bae what's the problem I don't understand" i said whining a lil bit.

"We need time to miss each other" he said.

"So you sayin you want a break" i said lookin at him crazy.

"Bri how the fuck you get that from that" he said.

"Because that's dead what you sayin like huh" i said.

"I'm not sayin that at all , you trippin" he said.

"Ok Dinero" i said then being quiet after.

We was chillin in the house and then he just asked out he blue do I wanna go home and I was sayin I needed to go home but it wasn't that big of a deal and he gon say I need to go home for a few so that's why he takin me home now.

"What's your problem" he said.

"That's just weird as fuck but what ever" i said.

"What did I say that was rude" he said.

"It's not even what you said , it's how you said it and what you did" i said.

"What did I do bri" he said.

"Nothing Dinero just take me home like you doin" i said then he just looked at me the back at the road and shook his head and drove me home.

After a while I was gettin out grabbin my purse and I ain't bring no bag cus I always keep my stuff over there and I knew eventually I was gon go back over there.

"Gimme a kiss" he said before I got out the car.

"Kiss this ass boy" i said bout to get out then he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and gave me a kiss.

"Stop actin stuck up Bruh" he said after givin me the kiss.

"Bye Dinero" i said now getting out the car and closing the door and walking up to my front door as he waited till I got in the house.

When I walked in the house I closed the front door behind me and locked it then walked to the kitchen and saw some man in there with his shirt off drankin some juice.