(𝟒𝟓🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
                                        "𝙱𝚛𝚒"
                     𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                           𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                         "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                     𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

"You ok" rj asked me as I just laid under him.

"Yea I'm good" i said just starin in space.

"Youn look like you good" he said and I just ignored him.

"Bruh ion want it to be weird between us right now not gon lie" he said.

"Nothings weird rj"i said.

"Then why you look like something wrong witchu" he said.

"Because" i said then didn't say anything.

I was about to do something with rj when I first pulled up but when we was about to start something just stopped me and I told him stop and I just started crying and he just held me which was nice of him but now it's awkward.

"Because what" he said.

"I just feel stupid" i said.

"About what , I told you it's ok, just off how your face looked when you pulled up I figured you was just bout to do shit outta spite"he said.

"Yea but look how dumb I just looked about to do sum shit with you and then just stopping and cryin, you don't even know me like that , for all I know right now you think I'm crazy"i said.

"Bri look at me" he said turnin my face to him.

"Ion see you in no weird way , it's cool that you ain't wanna do nothing and to be honest I ain't wannna do nun either , I'm tryna get to know you for real" he said.

"I don't know"i said.

"What you mean" he said.

"I don't wanna get to know you honestly, I'm not ready to even get to know a new Nigga for real"i said.

"Bri tell me what happened before you came here" he said.

"It's not your business" i said.

"It is if you showed up to my house tryna fuck me out of the blue , I feel like I'm obligated to know" he said.

I let out a breath and just looked at him.

"I got cheated on, he fucked another girl on me and I wanted to go and do the same damage he did" i said.

"See if yo ass just fucked with me I wouldn't have did no crazy shit like that to you" he said.