Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)

Start from the beginning

"Sweetheart, it's ok, we will get you there. Remember in the first year when we met, you were still a virgin. You could barely look at me naked, let alone touch me. You know how we did it right, slowly with baby steps. We will do the same thing now. And in no time, you will be all right."

"I have a test tomorrow and if I don't do well in it, I won't be the topper any longer." She said sobbing into his chest.

"You won't I promise. You have helped me a lot over the years sweetheart and now I won't disappoint you."

She just nodded wiping her eyes using his t-shirt.

"May I touch you baby?" Aaron always asked for her consent before touching her and that was one thing, she admired about him.

"Yes," She whispered. They both were seniors, in the final year of their course and had been partners since year one. They had a lot of history and even though they were enemies, they cared about one another deeply.

He parted her robe, still holding her close to his chest, and dipped his hand between her legs. She was already wet, probably from all the things she had done to make herself climax.

Sometimes, tension prevents a person from cuming and right now the thought of failing had Gwen all wired up. She wasn't relaxed at all and he had to make her comfortable there.

Outside the stall, most of his mates had left and there was silence. Gwen was clutching his t-shirt the way she used to do when they first started partnering. She was so scared, and that's why Aaron never let any other guy come close to her.

He was gentle with her always and today was no different.

"Sweetheart I think we should go out and sit." He suggested and Gwen followed him like a lost puppy.

Later on, when she became bold and more confident in herself, she began to volunteer and even take part in demos. And he was so proud of how far she had come.

They walked towards a bench and Aaron sat on it, bringing her on his lap. He placed her head on his chest and parted her legs once again, just flicking her clit lightly.

"So, how's your novel going on?"

"It's good, I'm writing a sex scene, but can't because of the test tomorrow."

"I hope you remember our promise, you will let me read the novel first once it is done."

"Yes, Aaron I do remember, it's just a long time till then, we may even graduate before it's done."

"You can always email me a copy; I'm only moving to Spain not going off the earth." He said,

He continued playing with her pussy and she began moving a little in his lap, stimulating his cock.

"Baby, you need to stop moving or else I will get hard and I won't be able to help you." He said in a fake stern voice.

"May, be that's what I need. To be fucked senseless."

"Don't say that sweetheart, I liked you better when you were innocent, but I enjoy you more now."

Aaron kissed her and dipped two fingers into her. He could already feel her gripping him, she knew she was close, but now he was hard too.

"If I make you cum, under a minute I'm fucking you right here." He whispered into her ears and started fingering her hard.

"Aaahhhaa... Aaron, I'm. I'm so...soo...close." She moans and he speeds up, circling her pussy with his thumb.

A couple of seconds later she drips all over his hand, panting. They both are panting and Gwen has a broad smile all over her face.

"Thanks!" She panted, struggling to catch her breath.