The Club (Gangbang)

Beginne am Anfang

I walked up to the bar, feeling a little conscious about my body, but due to the dim lighting, there was very little visibility.

As soon as I sat near the bar, the bartender presented me with a menu card and placed a drink in front of me.

"I did not order a drink."

He smirked and told me the drink was complementary and the only one they served at the bar. I was confused again, what was the menu card for then?

I looked down and saw that the menu card had all the sexual services you could get in this club.

Oh god, it was a sex club!

I was just blankly staring at the menu card when a man walked to the bar, he took a seat beside me and the bartender placed a drink in front of him.

But instead of taking the drink, he was staring at my boobs.

"Can I touch them?" he asked and I was shocked at the audacity of this man. I looked at his face and hell, he was the most handsome person I had ever seen. Something inside me twisted and I did something I would never do in any other circumstances.

I fully turned towards him, and said, "Sure." He smiled and I was blown away once again.

He grabbed both of my tits with his hand and started playing with them, I did not know what to do so, I looked anywhere but at him.

"So, did you pick anything from the menu?" he asked pulling my stool closer to him and in the process swiping his hand across my bare pussy.

"Umm... no, I haven't."

"Is it your first time here?" The man had guessed it by my awkwardness. And before I could answer him, he lifted me off my stool and pulled me into his lap.

I gasped and looked at him wide-eyed.

"You had no clue this was a sex club right."

I nodded and his hands were on my ass now, with my chest pressed firmly to his and my pussy perfectly on his thick cock.

"So, I guess you do not have a clue what to order." He did not ask he stated it as a fact.

I was so embarrassed about myself.

"Why don't you join me and my friends at our personal booth and we can see how it goes from there?"

Did I have a choice? Yes, I did. I could walk out of this club and never return, I could pick something from the menu and go up to my room, or I could go with this handsome stranger.

"Sure," I said to him.

He let me on my feet held my hand and pulled me towards his booth.

He pulled a thick curtain aside and I saw three men sitting in a booth, all looking at me.

"Who is this Liam?"

"Who are you?" Liam asked me, looking at me curiously. None of the four men were wearing masks and I did not know any of them, although each one of them was handsome in his own way.

"I'm Angela."

"Angel come and sit was us." The guy who was sitting said. It was a circular booth with a round table in between. The guys were drinking.

"We were wondering what took you so long Liam, but now we see you were with this angel." All the guys chucked and I went into the booth.

"This is Adam, Rhode, Jason and I'm Liam" Liam introduced me to all.

They all were eyeing me hungrily as if I was some piece of ass, they all wanted to have.

I went into the booth and took a seat between Rhode and Jakson and as soon as I sat, they both placed their hands on my thighs.