Auntie

Another busy clinic day at station 19 ends.

People clean the barn to regain it.

The Italian OB files the paper and suddenly something hit her legs.

Or more like...being...circled?

The Italian OB turns and tilts her head down, and she meets a pair of blue eyes looking up at her.

"Auntie Carina." A big smile on a little blonde girl's face and says sweetly.

"Oh! Hi! Bella." Carina smiles and crouches down to pick Ellis up.

She notices another blond walks to her with an apologetic look.

"Hi, Meredith." Carina walks to her and raises an eyebrow when her brother, Andrew Deluca, kisses on her cheek. "Ciao, Andrea."

"I put that box in your car." Andrew says.

"Andrew mentioned that he needs to bring you something back. Ellis said she wanna come along, too. So..." Meredith points at her youngest daughter who's in Italian OB's arms.

"Auntie Carina." Ellis wraps her arms around Carina's neck and gets comfortable. "I miss you."

"Awww, sweetie."

The Italian OB is melted by that cute little girl's words.

Ellis looks at Carina's eyes and asks with little pout, "Why do you not coming to my house lately?"

"Cause auntie Carina is busy at dating recently. She's in love." Andrew Deluca teases his sister with a mischievous smile.

Well...it's true.

She's in love with her firefighter and they spend a lot of time together recently.

"I came to your house couple days ago. I brought something to Andrea." Carina says with a blissful smile.

"But I didn't see you!"

That little girl's face is not glowing like Carina does. She whines a little and quickly asks sweetly. "Can you come to play with me Sunday afternoon?"

"You went to the zoo with Bailey and Zozo that day, Ellis."

Meredith says reminding Ellis why she didn't see Carina.

"Oh...man..." Ellis whines with a big pout cause she missed one of her favorite aunties.

"You had fun at the zoo though, remember?" Meredith says.

Zoo day with Zola and Bailey...

"Yeah, Bailey looks like chimpanzee!"

That little blondie recalls the memory of that day and remembers some details and laughs. Her pouting goes away quickly.

Her answer makes everyone laughs as well.

"You're a little monkey yourself as well, hmm?" Carina teases.

"I am!" Ellis exclaims and giggles.

"Oh, they're back!"

Andrew notices the fire truck and engine parked outside of the barn cause people are still clean and regain it.

"Who is back?" Ellis asks curiously.

"Fire engine and firefighters. There." Andrew points at the direction of barn.