Stuck

"Buongiorno." Carina says and startles the blonde firefighter who's gently moving away Carina's hand around her shoulder.

"Good morning." the blonde firefighter whispers.

"It's not very nice of you leaving me waking up alone in bed." Carina wraps her arms around Maya's shoulder and back to remain their position, but her eyes still closed. "Especially after you told me you don't like the feeling I sneaking out during your sleep."

Carina's words makes Maya blushed. She's too sober to be clingy.

"I'm sorry. I just wanna go for morning run. You can go back to sleep."

Carina pouts slightly at Maya's reply and complains, "I don't like that feeling either, bambina."

"But it's my morning routine!" the blonde firefighter whines, "Will it help if I come back before you waking up?" Maya tries hard to convince Carina.

"I'm already awoken by you." the Italian whispers and sounds sleepy.

"I mean next time. If it helps, I'll come back before you're awake." the blonde firefighter says.

Next time... This blonde says it without thinking, like it's their daily lives, sleeping together again and again.

It sounds good.

And exactly what Carina wants.

"At least give me a kiss and tell me you're going for a run, not leaving me without knowing whether you're coming back or not. You go straight to work sometimes."

Maya nods quickly and promises, "OK. I can do that."

She leans in and gives the sleepy Italian woman a sweet morning kiss.

"Carina?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm going for a run. And I thought you're gonna loose your hug after kiss."