Chapter 9: Meeting the Archaeologist.

Whilst Y/n was moving the furniture from the Church, Hestia and the girls were enjoying their shopping spree. Buying furniture that they wanted for their rooms and new clothes as well, with not with a few secret surprises~. As right now, the trio are in a lingerie shop in Babel. "Hmm, I wonder which one Y/n would be into?" Rias asked herself as she browsed the exclusive section. Picking between a red or black laced underwear.

"I'm sure Y/n would be bored with something so plain; he would love this one for sure~." Mio stated as she held up a set of white laced lingerie. Her words angered Rias as she was the competitive and defensive type. "Oh really, and what makes you think he would?" "Well not to brag, but I've known him longer, he told me that white makes me look beautiful so I know he would love this." She replied as she held the lingerie set close to her. A red hue appearing on her checks as she fantasizes Y/n seeing her wearing it.

(Mio's Daydream)

"Mio, you look gorgeous." Y/n says stunned by her beauty, as Mio stood next to a bed. Her expression screaming happiness and shyness, as she stands there with her arms under her chest, avoiding eye contact with him. "Y-you really think so?" She stutters out pushing her arms up, empathizing her large breast even more. Extremely happy at his words towards her before Y/n walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her. Bringing her close, getting a yelp out of the shy princess. "I do, you're beautiful." He says before he leans in, Mio's eyes widening as her heart beats a mile a minute. She steels her resolve and also leans in, closing her eyes and puckering up, their lips only inches apart before-.

(End)

In reality, Mio was beet red as she had a shy smile. "Ehhhh~." She sighs in bliss forgetting where she was before Rias brought her out of her fantasy. "Oh please, Y/n is more into mature woman. One who won't shy away from satisfying her man~." Rias stated as she pictures her own fantasy.

(Rias fantasy)

Late at night Y/n came home from the Dungeon and all he wanted was to relax. Going up to his room he laid on his bed and breathed a sigh of relief as the day took its toll on him. But before he could fall into slumber the weight of the bed shifted. Opening his eyes Y/n was met with quite the sight. Rias was sitting on his waist wearing only a bathrobe to cover her body. "R-rias, what are you doing?" Y/n stuttered out in shock, stunned by Rias' sexy body.

"You've been working so hard lately~. I wanted to help you... relief some stress~." She purrs seductively before she snaps her fingers and her robe disappears, showing off her devilish sexy body. Stunning Y/n even more as he looks on with awe. As she then leans down, her crimson hair draping down to him, their gazes lock into each other. Then in his stunned state, Rias grabs his hand and places it on her large breast. Instinctually squeezing it as he started marvelling at its firmness.

Making Rias blush softly as she spoke. "Don't worry, I'm willing to do whatever you want to as long as it makes you happy~." She tells him as they both lean in for a kiss, only inches apart-.

(End)

"As if!" Mio shouts as she now ruins Rias' fantasy. "You sound like a girl who's desperate. Y/n would like a girl who's more reserved and loving, not a horny slut like someone I know." "Excuse me!" Rias shouts, offended by being called a slut. They both go back and forth as Hestia was trying to hide away in a corner of the store. She had never experience anything like this before and was so embarrassed being in a store such as this. But hearing Mio and Rias' fantasies, also made her think more on the subject.

'Should I also get something to impress Y/n?' Hestia thinks as she looks upon the racks of clothing In front of her. She too was about to fantasise what would happen if she got a moment like that with Y/n before she quickly shook it off. Before she quickly joined the girls. "Come on you too, we need to get stuff for your rooms. I don't want to waste Y/n's money on stuff you don't need." Hestia said to them ignoring the heat rising to her cheeks. Stopping the girls argument as they turn to her.