15. Please Quench my Thirst

Author's pov:

"Baby. I am at the door of our house" he moaned higher.

"Come to me faster. I am lying on the bed naked and ready only for you" i moaned.

He opened the door with a spare key which he always has and entered in to the house.

He locked the door fastly and ran to the upstairs to his room.

He opened the knob of the door to see his love laying on the bed all naked waiting for him to devour.

Both of them were looking at each other.

"Murtasim " she breathed out a needy moan.

She opened her arms for him and said,"please come to me. I need you".

He licked his lips at the erotic sight infront of him. He closed the door,removed his shoes,shirt and pant and went towards her with a pitch black dark eyes filled with extreme lust and need.

Like a predator,he is walking towards her.

She is naked for him and he is only wearing his boxer.

He slowly hovered over her and kissed her lips passionately.

She throwed her arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same passion.

After 10 minutes of eating each other's mouth. He left her mouth.

Both were panting heavily.

"Murtasim,please...I need you" she whispered above his wet lips.

He smirked, got down from the bed, took her panty which is lying on the bed and went towards the couch and sat on it.

She frowned at his doings.

He inhaled her panty and asked,"Baby, you smell so good and this panty is wet for me,right? And i could see the bedsheet is soaked with your honey juices only for me right?".

She become wet again with his words and said,"yes...I am so wet for you Murtasim. Please quench my thirst. I need you so badly".

He chuckled and said,"I will baby. Wait for sometime,you will get what you want ".

He said and removed his boxer and his hardened cock came in to the view of her.

He said deeply in his husky voice,"Baby, you are not supposed to get down from the bed.just watch me,okay?".

She nodded licking her lips.

He took her panty and moved it towards his hardened cock and gently rubbed on it.

"Ahhh" he growled at the thought of her so wet pussy.

He maintained his eye contact with her and very slowly rubbed her panty on his cock teasing her.

He could hear her sharp intake of breath.

"Mu.. murtasim" she moaned looking at the sight.

He Smirked and increased the pace.

He started to rub her panty faster on his cock.

The precum is leaking from his cock.

His head rolled back on the couch,eyes closed and lips parted.

He continued pleasuring himself with her panty.

She clenched her thighs together feeling wet . And she could feel her juices again on the bedsheet.

He groaned her name rubbing faster,"Meerab Meerab Meerab Meerab"

He continued chanting her name and came on her fucking wet panty.