2. His sick baby

Murtasim's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see my baby girl lying on me completely with her cheek on my chest, her arms around my neck,her hair disheveled, and a small pout on her lips.

I gently caressed her cheeks and remembered the last night's events with her.

I not only desire her; I love her the most. Every time she walks to me, I take a deep breath. I am totally enslaved by her.

This little girl of mine has wrapped me around her little fingers without even knowing about it.

I am so protective and possessive of her. If there is a weakness in my life, it is her.

She is too kind-hearted for this world, and I wanted to keep her in my arms, protecting her from this cruel world.

She has already lost her parents, and I am her only family in this whole world. I will do anything for her happiness.

I gently tucked the hair behind her ear and whispered,"I love you, my bacha.".

She stirred in her sleep and said,"Let me sleep, Murtasim. Don't talk".

She whined, and I patted her head. She drifted into sleep.

After some time, I gently tucked her in the bed, got freshened up, and went down to prepare breakfast for us. Since it's the weekend, no servants will be here.

I made the breakfast for us, and I am sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for my baby to wake up so that we can have breakfast together. I am checking the mail on my mobile.

And after some time,my baby girl came and sat on my lap.

I put the phone down and held her closer.

She smells so good. I dipped my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply.

I placed a gentle kiss on her neck.

I looked at her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I said," Good morning, my bacha. Had good sleep?".

She hummed and wrapped her arms around my neck . She is a little clingy today .

She is feeling little warm more than her usual warmth.

I placed my hand on her forehead and neck. Her body is warm.

I asked her,"Baby, are you having a fever?".

She looked at me with her pretty doe eyes, and tears gathered in her eyes in no time. Her lips wobbled, and she started crying.

I panicked and asked,"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?".

I wiped the tears with my thumb pad.

She said sobbingly,"I don't know why I am crying. I am not feeling well. My head is hurting a lot, and my throat is aching so bad.".

I stroked her arm and said,"It's okay, bacha. I will call the doctor. For now, have some breakfast."

She just hummed.

I picked her up in my arms, went to the dining table, and sat down with her on my lap.

I fed her with my hands. She ate one paratha and had a glass of milk.

I wiped her lips and gave her some hot water to drink, which will soothe the pain in her throat.

I ate three parathas with her on my lap as she insisted to have my breakfast. She kept her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

After I ate, I took her to the bedroom, gently tucked her in the bed, and called the doctor as her temperature had raised, and now she was at 102 degrees.

The doctor came,checked her, prescribed some medicines, and suggested an injection.

But my bacha is a kid who is afraid of injections. She ran out of the room after hearing the name injection. I caught her, picked her up in my arms, and sat on the bed with her on my lap. I asked the doctor to give her an injection. She started sobbing and wriggling in my arms.

I glared at her, and she sat silent, and the doctor did her work and went.

And now she is angry at me and will throw a lot of tantrums because she got injected because of me.

I asked the driver to bring the medicines, and now I am sitting in front of her with the tablet. She is hell-bent on not having them.

I said sternly," Baby,have this medicine.".

She said, by turning her head to the other side," I won't have it.".

I exhaled a breath and asked, "Bacha,if you are not having this medicine by yourself, I will feed you with my lips.".

She glared at me and said," Try me.".

I chuckled and said," As your wish."

I pressed the medicine into my lips and then pulled her towards myself and placed my lips on hers. I pinched her waist,she opened her mouth, and I pushed the medicine into her mouth. I sucked her lower lips, and she was losing in the kiss.

I took a glass of water from the side table, broke the kiss, and made her drink the water in one go.

She glared at me and said,"You are very bad. I won't talk to you.".

She showed her tongue and hid herself under the blanket from head to toe.

I chuckled at her antics, and she slept in no time because of the medicine.

I kissed her forehead and started to work on my laptop while sitting on the couch.

Next chapter promo:

Her lips roamed all over my chest, and my hands roamed all over her back.

I gently slid my hand inside her t-shirt and traced the outline of her bra, and she moaned at the touch.

She breathed heavily and said, "Murtasim, kiss me".

Hey guys,
Do you like the story
There is a lot to come - more romance, obsession, passion and hurt.
Please comment it will motivate me to write further.
Vote if you liked the chapters.