3. Kiss me Murtasim

Murtasim pov:

She woke up for lunch, had some soup and vegetables and again slept.

Due to the effects of the medicines, she is sleeping. Aww, my baby.

And I am stuck with my office work while my baby is sleeping.

Time skip,

It's past 8 p.m. So,I went down and prepared dinner for us.

After pleading with her for more than half an hour, she had some food, and without throwing any tantrums, she ate the medicines.

I also had my breakfast in the room, and now she is watching Tom and Jerry and giggling.

Her fever has reduced, and now she is looking better.

I gathered her in my arms and watched cartoon, as she was not in the mood to sleep. And I can't sleep without her not sleeping.

After some time, I took the iPad from her, put it on the table, and asked her to go to sleep. She frowned.

I pulled her to my chest, wrapped my arms around her waist, covered us with the blanket, and patted her to sleep.

After some time, she snuggled more in to me as she was feeling cold.

So, I took the remote and turned off the AC.

I looked at her and pulled her closer, tangling her legs with mine.

I gently kissed her forehead, eyes,nose, cheeks, and lips.

She pulled me closer and turned the kiss into a passionate one.

She slowly sucked my lower lips, bit the lower lip, and soothed the pain with her tongue. She took my upper lip and nibbled it softly.

I pulled her closer and started thrusting my tongue into her mouth, tasting every corner. She tastes so damn good every time.

I nibbled, sucked, and licked her lips. In reality, I ate her mouth.

Feeling out of breath, I left her lips and sucked her puffy cheeks. I bit her red nose and pecked softly.

I sucked her chin gently and trailed kisses along the jawline.

She moaned my name at my every touch.

She had great difficulty trying to remove my t-shirt, so I helped her and removed my t-shirt.

She hovered over me and kissed my throat. I groaned and held her waist tighter. Her lips were roaming all over my chest and abs. She placed a gentle kiss on my heart.

I slid my hand under her t-shirt and roamed my hands on the back.

She shivered at my touch and bit my sweet spot on the neck.

I groaned,"Ahh...meerab".

She licked the skin, and it soothed the pain.

She licked my nipples and bit them, making me hard.

She sucked them for a few minutes.

She was breathing heavily, and I was at her mercy.

She looked at me and said, "Murtasim,kiss me.".

I flipped the position, and now I am hovering over her.

I pulled her into the passionate kiss by chewing her lips. She fisted my hair tightly, making me groan.

I slid my hand inside her t-shirt and traced the outline of her bra without breaking the kiss.

She moaned in my mouth, "Murta..sim...mmm".

I broke the kiss, feeling her out of breath.

I gently pulled the t-shirt a little up, placed a gentle kiss on her stomach, and sucked her navel.

She sucked a deep breath and moaned.

I placed wet kisses on her stomach, bit her fleshy skin, and soothed her with the tongue.

She is a moaning mess now. She fisted my hair and pulled me more into her stomach.

After a few minutes of torture, I left her, came up, and pecked her lips gently.

Her eyes are filled with desire and lust. Her hair was disheveled,sweat buds formed on her forehead, a red hue covered her cheeks and lips are swollen.

She looked into my eyes and said,"Make me yours, Murtasim."

I pecked her nose and said,"Not now, love. That day will be the most memorable day of our lives."

I traced her lips with my thumb and smooched her lips two times.

I caressed her cheeks with my thumb and gently pecked her chin.

I traced my thumb from her forehead to her eyes ,nose and stopped at her lips.

She gently parted her lips and sucked my thumb.

I groaned, feeling hard at the sensation.

I pushed the thumb inside her mouth fully, and she closed her eyes and sucked my thumb.

My eyes became dark with desire, my lips parted seeing her like this, and the ache of not being inside her is paining me a lot. I controlled, kissed the corner of her lips, and licked her cheeks with my tongue.

I tried to pull my thumb out of her mouth, but she whined and sucked it with a 'tch tch'sound. The sound of saliva and our heavy breaths are echoing in the room.

I laid down beside her, took her in my arms, and covered us with the blanket.

She drifted in to sleep by sucking my thumb.

After some time,I tucked her in the bed and went to the washroom to take care of myself.

And I got a release soon, imagining her, and I groaned heavily.

Hey guys,
Do you like the story.
Please comment it will motivate me to write further.
Vote if you liked the chapters.