14. Touch yourself My Jaan

Chapter 15 is now available on scrollstack.

Murtasim pov:

It's been a week since we came from Maldives, we enjoyed there so much and most importantly fucked each other like no tomorrow.

It's been a week since I touched her, she caught with cough and cold after we came back. So, i took care of her very well, her health is most important for me.

Now she is recovered, but I got stuck with work.

Now I am driving to the penthouse, but got stuck with this fucking traffic.

At the same time, I got a call from my baby.

"Hey baby" I said happily.

"Hi. Where are you? I am missing you" she said in a slow tone.

"On the way baby, got stuck with the traffic. It's fucking testing my patience" I gritted my teeth in anger.

There was no voice came from her side.

I called her twice,"baby,baby, are you there?".

"Yes. Murtasim, it's been a week. I need you badly. Please" her voice become low.

I sucked a deep breath imagining my cock in her wet pussy.

I could hear a soft intake of breath from her side, and I am hard for her.

And I need her now,right now. But this fucking traffic.

I wetted my lips and said in a slow tone,"baby, I need you. I am coming to you as soon as possible".

"Murtasim,please. Come fast" she purred.

I exhaled a deep breath and the thought of her is making me hard and my cock is waiting for his attention.

"Baby, are you sitting on the sofa or lying on the bed" I asked her in a slow seductive voice.

"I am laying on the bed waiting for you" she inhaled a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and my hand automatically went to my hardened cock and i groaned,"baby girl".

The traffic is  getting cleared slowly. I put the phone on the speaker and drove the car.

"Baby, do as I say. What  are you wearing right now"?. I asked

"Murtasimmm.i am wearing your shirt and my panty". She said whispering slowly.

I could hear her soft moaning and hot breaths.

I took a deep breath and my voice low and husky, i said to her,"baby, slowly open your shirt buttons for me"

"Hmmmm" she whispered.

I could hear the small sound of her opening the shirt buttons.

"Murtasim, please come to me" she pleaded.

Arghhh.. I am losing my control.

"Baby..I am coming,few more minutes. Have you opened all the buttons?" i asked her slowly.

"Yess.." she said in her low voice.

The voice is sending shivers run down straight to my hard cock.

My fingers twitched in anticipation to touch her bare skin.

"Baby, slowly massage your left bosom with your right hand. Imagine me massaging it". I asked huskily.

"Murtasim, your palm is big compared to me. I need yours" her voice dripped with desire.

"Do as I say love, I will soon massage it with mine. Slowly,very slowly knead it , pinch your nipple with your forefinger and thumb" i whispered controlling my breath and controlling the car.