11. sensual punishment and extreme pleasure

Highly mature content:

Author's pov:

Within few minutes, both reached their penthouse.

They both came out of the car and went inside the penthouse and locked the door.

Meerab immediately pinned Murtasim to the wall and started kissing him Passionately.

He groaned in to her mouth.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her core on him to get friction.

He without breaking the kiss, walked to their bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed hovering over her and started kissing her slowly teasing her.

"Murtasim...please" she said in between her heavy breathing

She pulled him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck.

She thrusted her tongue in to his mouth devouring each corner.

She flipped him immediately and came on top of him and Removed his shirt.

She sat on his stomach and started peppering kisses all over his face.

"Baby girl" he grunted.

She bite his lower lip angrily making blood come out from his lip. And he winced in pain. She sucked the blood from his lips and started kissing his neck sensually sucking and nibbling it.

She bite his earlobe earning a moan from him.

"Meerab" he moaned.

She sucked the sweet spot on his neck earning a loud groan from him.

She continued to bite all over his chest and neck making him shudder in pleasure his Meerab is giving.

She pinched his nipples and started sucking it like a baby.

Sucking his one nipple while pinching and twisting other one is giving burning sensations all over his body. She is igniting the fire of lust inside him.

"Ahhhh...baby girl" he grunted in extreme pleasure.

She after getting satisfied with his nipples moved down and kissed his stomach and torso.

He unable to bear her torture flipped her and now she is under him.

She licking her lips innocently looking at his lips. He smirked and pecked her lips and pulled back before she kisses him.

She whined not getting her kiss.

"Now it's time for your punishment my little girl for the stunt you pulled in the car" he said smirking.

He went to the closet and came with a box.

He discarded his pant leaving him in his boxer.

He opened the box and the vibrator came in to the view.

Her eyes got widened and she gulped hard.

"Murtasim...no.." she said

"Let's try this today baby if it works or not" he husked near her ear.

He moved back and discarded all her clothes and threw it somewhere on the room..

He bent down and slowly rubbed his lips on her. She parted her lips asking for a kiss.

"Please..ahmmmm" she begged him.

He without able to controll the desire started eating her lips like a hungry beast. Her lips are so tempting.