7. I am coming inside you

Not edited,read at your own risk: mature content

Murtasim pov:

I woke up feeling heaviness on my body. I looked down to see my baby girl lying completely on top of me.

Her hairs are falling all over her face, her pink cheeks and a cute pout on her rosy lips.

I slowly laid her down beside me and went to freshen up.

I went down prepared some breakfast for us. I have prepared Aloo Paratha,panner butter masala for her and her favourite chocolate milk shake.

I entered the room with food tray to see my baby still sleeping lying on her stomach.

I went to bathroom and prepared a warm bath for her in the bath tub.

I went to her, slowly caressed her cheeks and said," Get up my love. "

She whined and mumbled slowly,"I want to sleep. Please don't disturb me."

I chuckled and said,"baby, get up,eat something and go to sleep".

She opened her eyes and glared at me cutely for disturbing her sleep.

She sat up from the bed and winced in pain.

"It's paining " she said with tears in her eyes.

I pulled her in my arms and said,"don't cry my love. I am so sorry. Take a bath and you will be feeling better."

She nodded with a pout and i wiped her tears with my thumb.

I picked her up in a bridal style and went to the washroom. Placed her inside the bath tub and asked her to relax for few minutes.

Meanwhile, I was attending my call from the office.

The bathroom door opened and she came in to my view wearing a black top and black pant.

I ended the call, went towards her and picked her up in bridal style and made her sit on the couch.

"Baby, you should have called me. I would have come and helped you in taking bath. Are you feeling better now?" I asked caressing her cheek.

She said smiling," I am fine now Murtasim. Don't worry and don't be sorry. Last night was magical for us."

"Okay love. Come let's eat breakfast,then you can go to sleep". I said

It's study holidays for her as her exams are nearing. she can take some rest and then start preparing for her exams.

I took her and made her sit on my lap and started feeding her and myself.

I gave her some ointment to apply on her pussy to get some relief from her pain as I ordered from medical store this morning.

She came back after applying her ointment from the washroom.

I insisted to apply,but she said that she can manage.

I took her in to my arms and laid her down on the bed cuddling her so that she can sleep and take some rest.

I gently stroked her hairs,"baby,i have an important meeting in the office. I will be back in few hours. Okay?" I told softly

She said ,"okay. I will Miss you"

I smiled and kissed her forehead,"I will miss you too my love".

After sometime her breathing become normal, i tucked her in the bed and left for office not before pecking her forehead.

Time skip,

As usual I got late and stuck with that damn meeting in the office. And now it's past 7 Pm and I am back home.