12. Heavenly Pleasure

Author's pov:

The next few days went just like that. Because after the hard sex they had few  days back. Meerab was so tired and exhausted. And she got her periods and Murtasim pampered her a lot which he always do. He bathed her, cooked for her,fed her and cuddled her to sleep.

Currently Murtasim is lying on the bed scrolling his phone and Meerab is talking with her friend over her phone.

After talking with her, Meerab turned to see Murtasim smiling looking at his mobile.

She kept her phone on the table,went towards him, snatched his phone from his hand and placed it on the side table.

And she sat on his bare stomach pouting her lips at him.

He never wear his shirt at night. Only boxers.

He sighed and asked,"what happened love? Why are you pouting?".

She huffed and said,"you were smiling while scrolling the phone. I need your attention now"..

He chuckled and said,"say my love. What do you want? You will get all my attention".

He winked at her.

She slapped his chest and said,"Besharam. can we go out somewhere like outside the country. And can we go for horse ride. My best friend went horse ride along with her boyfriend. I also want to go with you. Can we?".

She asked looking in to his eyes excitedly.

He roamed his hands on her bare thighs and said,"yes baby. We can go for some vacation,I will plan that. And regarding horse ride we can do that too. No issues".

Meerab used to wear Murtasim's shirt at night. No bra ,only his shirt and panty.

Meerab squealed in happiness and said," you are the best. I love you. Yayy,we will go for horse ride".

She bent down and pecked his lips.

He smiled mischievously and said,"baby don't get this much excited for horse riding. Now you will ride me. I bet you will like this one more than horse riding".

She played along with him," oh,you want to me to ride your cock now."

He chuckled and said,"Nah baby i have Better option. Remove your shirt and panty.

She nodded and removed her shirt and panty.

Now she is sitting on his bare stomach naked.

She pouted and told him,"you also remove your boxer. I want us to be nakey-nakey(naked).

He chuckled at her and said,"ok as you say love, nakey- nakey".

He copied her words.

He made her sit on his chest and removed his boxer.

He moved his hands towards her bosoms and pinched hard.

She gasped and he smirked.

The wetness is dripping on his chest from her pussy.

He slapped her pussy and said,"Aww..my baby is already dripping for me. Isn't it, love?".

She moaned and said,"yes..yes..I am wet for you Murtasim. Please I need you"

She begged him.

He continued his torture on her bosoms and asked,"what do you want,my baby?" My mouth, my fingers or my cock. ".

She looked at him and whispered,"I want your cock on my pussy, Murtasim. I am dripping for you. Please. Put your cock inside me. And I want to cum on your cock".