Sotomura SS 1: Questism

Timeline: April 1st 2015

???'s POV:

Why do bullies exist?

In all the schools I've ever went to, my classmates made fun of me.

There were various reasons. My above average weight, my obsession with games and anime or my unusual dialect.

I was always made fun of for small things like that. At first, I didn't know why they did these things, but after a few years, I understood.

Because some people like looking down on others. They like seeing the people they don't like as being beneath them. To do that, they humiliate others, be it by using physical, mental or emotional violence.

What contributes the most to that is the fact that people don't try to look past stereotypes. Being I'm fat doesn't mean I'm lazy, liking anime doesn't mean I'm a pervert, my unusual dialect is because my hometown still speaks that way. Nobody ever tried to see me for who I am.

Because of that, I came to ANHS to start things over, to try one last time to be seen for who I am and to change myself. To become a better person, that's my objective.

And I think my life already changed completely on the first day. Not because of the school, but because of another thing.

My name is Sotomura Hideo...

Sotomura Hideo

Height: 170cm (5'7'')

Weight: 85kg(187lbs)

Strength: B-

Speed: E

Potential: A

Intelligence: B+

Endurance: D+

...And I got an RPG system in real life.

***

Timeline: April 1st 2015.

Narrator's POV:

Inside a bus driving to ANHS, a chubby boy with black hair and eyes could be seen looking at what appeared to be nothing.

Sotomura: 'I still can't believe that this is real.'

He had woken up with the sound of the system window starting up and after seeing what it was, he tried to slap himself awake multiple times. None of which worked. After that, he spent the way to the bus and the first half of the bus ride staring in a daze at the system window.

He was so distracted that he didn't even notice the commotion going on inside the bus. He only noticed when he heard a girls voice speaking:

Kushida: "Everyone. Please listen to me for a moment. Could anyone here give their seat up to the old woman?"

Immediately after, he saw the system window changing.

Side Quest: Societal Contribution

Give up your seat to the old woman.{0/1}

Reward: One Gold Card

After reading it, He stood up and gave up his seat.

Quest Completed

Claim reward?

[Yes] [No]

He waited until the bus stopped at the school and immediately went to the bathroom.

After getting there and sitting on the toilet, he pressed [Yes].