°•✧007; Pretense✧•°

Start from the beginning

"What makes you think he can? Isaac and i couldn't." Allison frowns.

"That's because she loves him, they share a bond." Finn says.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe's eyes was seen seen flickering open, blood sliding down her back, the wound on the back of her neck healing, her finding herself on the bed.

Her eyes welling up in tears, feeling everything rushing back in, those innocent campers she killed, that Hunter, how she cruelly killed them, unphased, that wasn't her, she didn't know who that was.

"You all right?" Scott softly asks.

Phoebe looks at Scott with a broken expression, which clearly made him look at with empathy.

"Do–––i look like i am okay?" Phoebe whispers sadly.

"I killed all those people, i fed on some guy, i ripped out someone's heart, and i just–––i didn't feel anything, Scott." Phoebe says in guilt.

"It's completely normal-."

"Nothing, about me is normal, Scott." Phoebe says in anger and frustration.

Phoebe then angrily got up from the bed, her wanting to get out of his house.

"Where are you going?" Scott confusingly asks.

Phoebe stops, sighing out, slightly shaking her head, whispering out. "I have no idea."

"I really think that you should stay here-." Scott was saying.

Phoebe slowly turned around, looking at him, with slight suspicion. "...why?"

"Because–––i know where you are going, i really don't think it's the best choice."

Phoebe scoffs at him. "What, are you psychic?"

"No, i know you and i don't think you should be going to him, out of all people." Scott says.

"I don't know where else to go, i don't have a mother anymore, i have no one." Phoebe sighs out sadly.

"You have me, you'll always have me forever." Scott took a hold of her face.

"Wow, you know the last time someone said that to me-." Phoebe was saying.

"I am not him, okay? Nothing's ever going to come between us." Scott gently gazed in her eyes.

"Peter says you're a bland and self-righteous guy who believes in only doing the right thing and once someone goes off course you'll drop them." Phoebe stares at him.

Scott rolls his eyes at Peter's choice of words.

"See...this is what i'm talking about, i don't want you to go with him, because he'll manipulate you even more." Scott softly sighs out.

Scott then leaned into her, placing his lips onto hers, devouring her in a deep and longing kiss, one that they never had in a while.

Scott then pulls away, Scott lightly chuckling, noticing her cute and innocent stare.

"You love me again." Phoebe cutely says.

"I never stopped and i never will." Scott gently rubs a side of her face.

"Even when i was an emotionless bitch?" Phoebe grins.

"Humanity or no humanity, doesn't matter to me, because, darling, i fucking adore you."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Void Stiles, who had taken over Stiles Stilinski, was pretending as though he was the teen, trying to fool the Werewolves and Vampire/Banshee.