°•✧007; Caring Always✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

That same night, still inside the cave, Fallon Vaughn was seen sitting on a huge boulder, a delirious expression on her face, her blankly staring at the wall.

"Um, uh, Fallon? Ms. Vaughn?" Finn awkwardly says, slowly walking towards her.

Finn seemed to be looking a little bit better than before.

"Can you keep Phoebe away from me?" Fallon says, staring into nothing.

Finn just awkwardly laughed, his eyes then looked at Phoebe who was behind the wall, a hurtful look in her eyes, whilst he stared at her sympathetically.

"She's still your daughter, Vampire or not, she's still herself." Finn quickly defended.

Fallon then stared at Finn blankly monotonously replying.

"My daughter's dead."

Finn then sighed out. "That's not true, she's here."

Fallon didn't bother to reply and Finn sighed out, then walked out.

He stared at the blonde sympathetically, then proceeded to fully walk away.

Phoebe walked in front of her mother with a hopeful look, but quickly felt dejected as she saw how her mother just acted like she didn't see her.

Phoebe then sighed out in pain, hurt in her eyes. "Are you really going to pretend like i don't exist?"

"Yes." Fallon replied plainly, refusing to look at her.

Phoebe then frowned, an upsetting expression on her face.

"Mom, i-." Phoebe was saying, going to touch her, but the older woman just moved away from her.

The younger blonde felt so rejected and it hurts the most by someone you love.

"...make me forget." Fallon just randomly says.

"Wh-what?" Phoebe frowned.

"I know that you know how to use compulsion, so, do it, make me forget." Fallon's voice hardened.

"Mom!" Phoebe says in shock.

"Do it, Phoebe! Just do it!" Fallon raised her voice.

Phoebe the exhaled deeply, hesitantly nodding.

Phoebe made Fallon stared into her eyes, the woman finding it hard to pull away as she stared into her daughter's eyes, feeling like she was being hypnotized.

A tear dropped from Phoebe's eyes, sliding down her face as she compelled her.

Fallon then blinked twice, then looked at her surroundings, not seeing anyone which confused her.

All Fallon felt was wind wooshing around her, her looking around.

"What was that?" Fallon asked confused.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"No."

Phoebe plainly says, shutting her locker.

"Phoebe, come on! I can't talk to him, neither can Scott!" Stiles complained.

"He has a restraining order on us."

"Then break it." She shrugged.

"You didn't just say that to a son of a cop." He says in shock.

Phoebe then smirked. "It's not like you haven't broken the rules before."