°•✧004; Bullet✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In broad daylight, a silver Porsche that belonged to Jackson Whittemore was seen driving by himself, along the clear roads of Beacon Hills, Phoebe Vaughn in the passenger seat.

"Jackson, i have a car that works, you didn't need to drop me to school." Phoebe says, as his car was pulled up in front of the school.

"Jac-." Phoebe was saying, not getting an answer.

Jackson then turned around to face the blonde, an angered expression on his face.

"You okay?" Phoebe softly asked.

Jackson just sarcastically laughed. "Am i okay?"

"You know i'm a very jealous person, and seeing the way how you were interacting with McCall, the very own guy that's my enemy..." Jackson says with a burning fire of anger.

"I don't care about him, my actions...i didn't mean any of it, you know that." She sighed out.

Jackson then scoffed. "Do i?"

"Jacks-." Phoebe was saying softly, a gentle hand on his shoulder, shrugging her hand off.

Phoebe frowned at his actions, seeing him getting out of the car, her following after him.

"Jackson, listen to me, i don't know what you're getting worked up over, it's just Scott-." Phoebe softly says.

Jackson turned to look at his girlfriend in anger. "God! Just hearing his name!"

"Jackson-." She was saying, but got cut off.

"Just...stop talking." He says annoyed, closing his eyes.

His eyes then opened, a irritated smile being placed on his lips. "Just–––be quiet."

A hurtful expression was then placed in her light blue eyes of the way he's talking to her.

He then turned around, and she called out to him.

Jackson then angrily turned around, looking at the blonde, the curly haired blonde gasped out, her light blue eyes widening in shock and terror.

She was shoved against the car harshly, his body painfully close to hers, his hand wrapped around her throat.

Noticing the fear in her eyes, caused the dirty blonde lacrosse captain to release her throat, his fingers sliding down her collarbone, a shock look on his face, her heartbeat pounding with horror.

"I-i'm so, so, sorry, i didn't- i didn't mean to do that, i didn't." He muttered out regretfully.

Jackson then slowly walked backwards, a horrifying expression on his face, then he walked inside the building.

Phoebe let out a terrified breath, her light blue eyes glancing around to see if anyone had seen.

Phoebe then deeply exhaled, unaware that someone had seen the whole interaction.

A tall manly figure staggered near the school building, weakly whispering. "BeeBee."

He tried to get her attention, but she was oblivious to it, since the image of what Jackson just did to her, was replaying over and over in her mind.

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノ

Allison was turning a corner when someone walked in front of her, almost scaring her.

"Sorry." Finn awkwardly smiled.

"For which part? Almost scaring me in the halls or leaving me stranded last night?" She questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.