°•✧006; Illusionary✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe's light blue eyes looked at Scott, whom was sitting on a chair, in front of her, a serious look on his face, whilst a confused expression was planted on hers as she was seated on his bed, her legs folded together, her fingers clasped together.

Scott's brows then frowns in confusion, noticing how Phoebe just randomly burst out laughing.

"Uh–––i'm not exactly familiar with no humanity Vampires...is this a 'no humanity' thing?" Scott confusingly stares at her.

Phoebe just amusingly smirks at him. "No, silly."

Phoebe's smile then dropped, a cold stare in her eyes, one that reminds the McCall of Peter Hale.

"This is me–––wanting to kill you." Phoebe coldly glares at him.

Scott leans over to her, a challenging look on his face. "Then–––do it."

Phoebe stares at Scott, clearly not expecting that response, Phoebe frowns at Scott.

"What?" Scott amusingly smiles.

"I'm a little thrown off, i mean, the things i say should make you angry, it should make you hate you, it should make you not want to be around me, why are you still here?" Phoebe glares at him.

Scott smiles, taking her hand in his, Phoebe staring at their hands, then slowly looks up at him with a murderous gaze.

"Because–––someone once told me, 'i don't abandon the people i love'."

Phoebe scoffs, pulling her hand away from him, sliding herself away from him, further into the bed. "Get away from me, and save that sentiment crap for someone who cares."

Scott sighs out, a look of desperation in his eyes.

Phoebe heard Scott getting up from the chair, her glancing at him, seeing him digging up something from a bag, her frowning in confusion.

Phoebe then looked around, planning to make an escape.

"You can try to leave, unless you enjoy the seething sensation of Vervain making contact with your body." Scott says, without looking at her.

Phone frowns, looking down at the floors, seeing Vervain flowers all scattered on the ground, her gaping at him in anger.

Scott turns to look at Phoebe with an innocent smile, him winking at her. "It would really pain me seeing you getting pain infliction on that flawless and beautiful skin of yours."

"Someone seems angry, isn't that an emotion?" Scott smiles, Phoebe furiously glaring at him.

"Kidnapper." Phoebe hissed.

Scott shrugs. "I call it 'being your protector'."

Phoebe's face glitched, heavily breathing out, giving him a seething glare, as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I hate you." Phoebe growls.

Scott smiles at her. "I love you too."

"Here, drink up." Scott tossed a blood bag for her.

Phoebe catching her, looking at him in confusion. "...why are you doing this?"

"Drink it." Scott repeats, this time in an orderly tone.

Phoebe hums, smirking at him. "Oh! So forceful like."

"Would you just..." Scott sighs out in frustration.

"I thought you would've kept me in here, and starved me, torture me, you know?" Phoebe shrugs.

"I'm not like that, now, drink it." Scott repeats.