12| First Night?

Mulai dari awal

We reached home, and firecrackers started bursting.

"Welcome" mumma, Ruhi, Avni bhabhi, Mihir, papa jumped out of nowhere and shouted.

Kiara smiled through her teary eyes.

Mom welcomed her "Beta, leave your hand impression on beside our door." Mom said, while holding a thali which was filled with haldi?

She left her hands impression

"Laxmi ji aai hai humare ghar" dad said, and hugged Kiara when we went inside.

"Beta, I know you will miss your family, mujhe papa ki tarah hi samjhna apne, aur agar ye gadha tumhe pareshan kare toh mujhe batana" dad said while glaring at me.

"Abhi se hi side badal Li" I snorted while saying.

"Beti saman hoti hai bahu, Avni ko bhi maine 1st day se yahi bola tha" dad said.

..

"Chalo, now you both will find the ring in this pot." Avni bhabhi said, and we both looked at the pot which was kept filled with milk and rose petals.

Kiara put her ring inside the pot, and Avni bhabhi mixed.

We both put our hands inside the pot finding the ring.

I found the ring after a while only, but I handed it to Kiara letting her win, she looked at me, and I nodded a little.

She pulled out her hands and showed the ring, while a beautiful smile on her face

"Matlab aage humari bhabhi ki marzi chalegi Bhai pe" Ruhi said, smiling and everyone giggled.

"Bas inhi ki marzi chalegi" I said, while looking at her face, and she blushed

...

Kiara

Why the hell he is behaving like he's in love with me.
Is he? No no.

How could he, no that's not possible.

I was standing outside his bedroom, which was ours from now on

Mihir Bhai came and put his hand around my shoulder

"Tere pati ki first night bigadi Jaye" he said, smirking.

"Mere pati ki? Meri bhi toh hai" I said, rolling my eyes

"By the way, kaise?" She asked, smirking, Mihir told her the plan, and she widens her eyes.

"Ye toh mast plan hai" she giggled while saying this.

"Konsa plan?" A voice came from behind, she turned and looked her husband was standing there.

6ft tall, staring at her with affection and love in his eyes, crossing his arms on his chest, raising his eyebrows.

"Plan? What plan?" Mihir Bhai said, pinching his brows

"Never mind" Armaan said, and he went towards dad's room as he called him.