9. His ex?

Armaan

I came back, and went to clear myself up! I hate Haldi, it seems like I'm jealous of it but anything for my wife..

Wait, I stopped whatever I was doing

Wife..The hell....nahi nahi!

I cleaned myself up, and straight went towards bed, I was damn tired and it was already evening!

I was peacefully sleeping when my dearest bestfriend decides to wake me up.

I picked his call and put it on my ears, half asleep.

"She's back" his voice came stern hard from the other side.

"Huh"

"She's back Armaan"

"Who the fuck is she we are talking about here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Wale the fuck up Mr Raichand or else I'll throw a bucket of cold water on your face" a voice came from the same other side.

I grunted "what the fuck Kiara" I woke up fully

"Ab batao unhe" she said, and I assumed she passed the phone to her brother and I heard a little snoring.

I sighed "Riya, my ex" he Informed

"What?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, but she's back in town. She messaged me!"

"And please do tell why she isn't on your blocked list?" I said, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"I blocked her already, she messaged me from unknown number."

"Okay we will see about that tomorrow, now let me sleep peacefully!" I said, ended the call and slept again!

....

Ruhi

Who the fuck is she here?

Riya I heard Bhai say her name and suddenly I felt hate towards her. How can she chest him, such a pure soul he is.

I mean, Armaan Bhai told me about his break-up.

My sleep was fully gone, I head Priya bhabhi screamed.

Everyone gathered in her room, and Mihir Bhai was panicking and calling someone

"Beta kya hua" mom asked, while sitting beside her.

"Mom I guess her water broked" I said, as I noticed her screaming and wincing in pain.

"Yes, please take me to--" she was saying but she winced and hold mom's hand tightly.

...
We took her to hospital, and it was probably 1-2 hour.

Diwan family also came, Aditya was discussing something with nurse that came out of the operation theatre.

"Nothing to worry, normal delivery hai" Aditya informed us.

Mihir Bhai was biting his nails, tapping his feet, nervousness can be seen on his face.