17. Holi - I

Ruhi's pov
𖤐⭒๋࣭⭑

Okay, he asked me out.

He fucking ask me out. For a date.

Has he lost his mind? Nope he doesn't have a mind.

"Yes, i have lost my mind that's why i asked you out" he said, coming inside my room, and standing too close to me.

"I-- wait. Did you just insulted me?" I asked, he just shrugged.

"You. I don't even want to talk with you" i said, going to washroom, but he held my hand and pulled me towards him, my back got collided with his hard chest.

"Dil ka doctor hu Ruhi, ache se pata hai kisi ladki ka dil kaise pighalta hai" he whispered near my ears, and oh my god, i was wet!! Wait!
I sighed and parted away from him

"I'm not coming for a date. Go and ask your Riya for a date" i said, and went inside bathroom.

He again talked with his ex, that bitch. Why can't she get a life of her own and leave him alone.

Kiara told me that he talked with Riya, and even went for a coffee.
Huh, fir jaye wo ussi ke saath date pe.

As soon i came out from bathroom, he took my hands to his and took me near balcony, i pinched my brows in confusion. What is he doing?

And out of sudden, he went down on his one knees, and took a ring from his pocket.

I gasped, my hands went to my mouth. I was surprised

"What--" I couldn't form words, he smiled, and the door opened, i turned to see who was it, Bhai and Kiara was standing there. Bhai's mouth was wide opened, kiara was having tears in her eyes.

...

We 4 were sitting on sofa, me and Aditya on one side, bhai and kiara on another. Bhai was still angry.

"Kiara, can you please bring knife from kitchen" bhai said, and i gulped hard.

Kiara went and brought a knife, and gave it to bhai.

"Traitor saali" i mouthed, she just shrugged.

Bhai took the knife, got up and came near Aditya.
He wasn't even scared, forget scared he didn't even flinched.

"Bhai" I said, but i stopped when i felt his glare.

He kept the knife on table, and bent down to remove his shoes, Aditya got up and suddenly Bhai throw a shoe on his bum while he ran away from him. Bhai removed his another shoe and again hit him on his bum.

"Saale meri behen ke saath" i heard bhai say, and he again hit him with slippers.

"Saale girgit" he punched when Aditya stopped running.

"Saale tune kaha tha meri behen main tujhe intrest nahi hai" he punched again on his stomach.

"Rude adi, tumhari aakhe hi kharab hai. Itni sundar ladki pe intrest nahi tha tumhe" i said, and they both stopped for a while, looked at me, then started again

"Sun toh le pehle." Aditya tried to say, but bhai punched him again.

"Bhaiya, holi kal hai, aj hi kyu bicahre ko laal peela kar rahe" i shouted, and kiara giggled.

"Rok apne pati ko, tera bhai aj hi holi khel lega nahi toh" i said to kiara, but she just shrugged.

We both went towards garden where bhai was throwing punches in Aditya's face, stomach, biceps everywhere.
Aditya wasn't the one like who would happily have anyone's punches, he can also punch him or stop him, but he wasn't.