A small author's note.

CREEPYPASTA IS NOT REAL. This is a story of fiction.

THIS IS A CREEPYPASTA + TEEN READER FANFIC. THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE.

There will be heavy themes throughout the story, if anything triggering does show up I will put a notice before the scene starts. Read at your own risk.

This is my own interpretation of the characters and how I think they would be in the mansion setting.

I'm aware that realistically, this wouldn't be a thing. I am also aware that Brian and Tim are MARBLE HORNETS characters.

I will only be using them in this story as Masky and Hoodie and I hope that is okay. (I've seen so many fanfics with them in as creepypasta-) Their dislike for Slenderman will be apparent.

The teen reader in this, AKA you, will be tweaked. It is actually impossible to cater to every person on earth when it is supposed to be a self-insert.

I will TRY to make this as inclusive as possible and gender-neutral as I can, but if I do slip up somewhere please let me know in a civilized manner.

My interpretation of the teen reader in this book will reflect myself, and for that, I apologize in advance. The reader will be on the more quiet and calm side.

I apologize to anyone who wants the teen reader to be very outgoing and talkative- this may change as the story goes on, but I can't make promises.

If you have and suggestions for characters that you may want to see in the future, please say so in the comments under THIS CHAPTER ONLY. There is no promises they will be added.

This is for my own enjoyment.