TBOAH!Ron winced, TBOAH!Beacrox's expression became impassive and completely unreadable, but in his chest his heart was racing so fast he was a little afraid that someone – the dragons or the various Swordmasters – around the room would notice and call him out on it, however none of them did, it was because they all understood and empathized with TBOAH!Beacrox in that moment.

He recalled a moment from the past. Choi Han had come to find him in the rear garden to say something when they were at the Super Rock Villa.
‘You seem to be more talented in stealth techniques and throwing knives arts than greatsword arts.’
Choi Han then threw a throwing knife to Beacrox. Beacrox ignored how Choi Han had disrespectfully called him, ‘you,’ as he caught the throwing knife and threw it toward a tree. The throwing knife accurately landed at the center of the target. Beacrox looked back at Choi Han and responded.
‘None of your business.’

“Oh…” TCF!Choi Han frowned with a bitter expression on his face, but he soon schooled his face back into calm impassiveness because he knew TCF!Beacrox well enough now to know that he would not appreciate getting sympathetic glances and looks from TCF!Choi Han – it was a mutual feeling between them ever since they'd bonded to a certain degree and had began to treat each other like family as well. TCF!Choi Han respected TCF!Beacrox’ enough to take heed of his preferences and abide by his conditions.

That was the only response he could give. He still remembered it. He had seen how his house had been covered in fire. He remembered how the fire seemed to grow taller with every scream from his family members.
‘Beacrox, wait here. Your father will come soon.’

TBOAH!Beacrox winced deeply, bowing his head and squeezing his eyes shut, a painful expression upon his face as the sound of his mother's voice filled the Palantír Hall, that one line was all it took to shake his carefully constructed mask. TBOAH!Ron set his hand upon his son's back, feeling helpless and angry that there was nothing he could do right now. However he was no the only one who moved the moment TBOAH!Beacrox’ façade cracked.

Grigori materialized in the seat beside TBOAH!Beacrox. She leaned into him, encroaching into his personal space and wrapping her aura around both TBOAH!Beacrox and TBOAH!Ron. The record continued, pulling everyone's attention back it, even TBOAH!Ron, TBOAH!Beacrox raised his head to watch too, his eyes stinging and bleary with grief, sorrow and pain from the past that still haunts him.

Beacrox had still been short and weak at that time. Beacrox could not forget about the greatsword in his mother’s hands as she stood in front of him. His father wanted Beacrox to use a greatsword as well. But most importantly, Beacrox himself chose to use a greatsword.

That was true, that was all true and everyone in both worlds decided that there was something precious about his decision to keep his mother's sword-style alive and make it a part of his own skill.

He too knew about his talents. He was talented in torture arts and stealth arts. Just seeing his father from the side made him think that he could easily do it if he practiced a bit. The others in Cale’s group were getting stronger at extreme speeds. Even before the sword master, a high-grade mage, and a necromancer had appeared, Beacrox’s growth had been stunted in comparison. It would probably be difficult for him to reach the sword master level with his greatsword arts. It was not because he was focused on cooking. He had reached his limits with the greatsword, however, he could not give up the greatsword.

“You made a good choice Son…” TBOAH!Ron said to him and TCF!Ron nodded looking at TCF!Beacrox to ensure that he understood that this sentiment was shared by him as well. TCF!Beacrox and TBOAH!Beacrox briefly shared a look with one another and then turned their gazes toward their respective fathers and nodded to them. They couldn’t find their voice yet, and even if they did they were afraid that it would break. Grigori spread her aura to encompass TCF!Beacrox and TCF!Ron as well. Her divine power permeating their bodies and embracing the aching parts of their souls.