chapter 25

Jay's pov

I'm now preparing to head out because Anya asked for a favor, well we've finished shooting contents too so I decided to just do it for her. "I'm heading out, everyone!" I said as I wear my shoes.

" where are you going jay?" " Ahh Anya ask me to bring something to her, she's now doing her photoshoot " I shouted as heeseung hyung hurriedly came into my room.

" Jay! Can I come?" He asked as I look at him, heeseung hyung has indeed became nosy " sure!" I said as I take a sit waiting for him " hey let me tag along!" Jake said as I just nodded while scrolling at my phone.

So I immediately drove to the location she said after getting some stuffs at home and decided to buy them some drinks and snacks too, " we're here!" I said as the three of us then went to Anya with the drinks, snacks, and the stuffs she needed.

" Oppa!" Anya called as she waves her hand, the three of us then immediately went there, of course wearing our mask " komawo for bringing th--ohh what are you two doing here?" Anya said as he look at me and to the two.

" We came to support" Jake said smiling, we then look at heeseung hyung waiting for him to answer, but to no avail, he was like a statue, heeseung hyung been acting really weird specially when she's around Any-- wait does he like Anya?... Oh there's no way he would like my sister, they were always bickering so it's impossible......or maybe not.

" Hyung!?" I called as he then look at me embarrassed " ohh sorry, yeah same with Jake" he finally said as I then put my hands to Anya's shoulder as we went to their shooting site.

Authors pov

Anya then immediately set the stuffs and proceed on the photoshoot " ohh that's good, stay please" she said as she snap for some photos " wow, this is pretty good" Anya said as her male model then went to look at the photos.

" majayo! this photos speaks a lot of emotions" the guy said, the two were interacting happily while someone looks like he's about to murder someone anytime soon " why are they so close to each other" heeseung annoyingly mumbled but unfortunately Jake heard it.

" Dude chill, they're just working" Jake playfully said as jay just look at the two confusedly because they've been mumbling to each other. " Anya take a break first" jay said as Anya nodded, she then get the coffee and snacks that her brother bought and give it to her models.

" Eonnie here!" " Komawo Anya!" The female model said as she proceed on eating " sunbae! Here" Anya happily said while handing the snacks and drinks as the latter immediately get it and smiled at Anya " thanks!" He said as Anya then come to her brother and the two.

" You're almost done?" Jay asked as Anya smile happily " neh! They're so good at portraying the emotions so we're almost done" " that's good" jay said ruffling his sister's hair " here Anya, drink this" Jake said handing the drink " oh komaw--yahh" Anya said as heeseung took it from Jake and drink it instead.

Jay and Jake look at heeseung confusedly, but Jake immediately get it, he's jealous! While jay and the other 3( male model, female model, and Anya's classmate) was left confused on heeseung's behavior " just drink this instead" heeseung unbotherly said while handing a drinks to anya.

" You could just have drink this, they're the same you know" Anya said getting the drinks from heeseung " but I like this better than that" he fought back " they're literally the same you know" Anya sarcastically said, a little bit annoyed then it suddenly occurred to her.

Wai--what! Does he like jake-shii!, he said he like jake-shii's drink when they're literally the same,..no! I'm a jakehoon shipper, the fuck even I'm thinking, that's utterly impossible....but they're sweet too especially on they're tour, is he seriously ga-- " Anya you okay?!" " Oh ne I'm just thinking" I said as jay nodded.

After a short break anya immediately continued the photoshoot and they wrap it up nicely, nana( female model) surprisingly is an Engene but she acted calm, not until they finished the shoot, she became really talkative and luckily jay, heeseung, and Jake agreed to have a picture with her.

While taehyun( male model) always smirked everytime he felt someone glaring at him, he's amused on heeseung's reaction everytime he and Anya would interact. " I think he likes you, just look at him glaring at me" the latter whispered as Anya just shrug it

" naurr, he doesn't" " why so sure, I'm a guy Anya, you're being too oblivious" taehyun said as Anya just shrug it and smiled before speaking "I'm not" " sure! But can I have your numbe--" " nope! You can't" heeseung said now hiding Anya behind his back, making taehyun smirked.

************************************
Eyy everyone!! Another chapter, hope you'll enjoy it and thanks for voting, I really appreciate it...love you all 💞💞