chapter 11

Authors pov

The moment they arrive at the restaurant, Anya immediately helped yoshi set up his camera to finish his tmi log, and after a few shots it's finally done " it's a wrapped" Anya happily exclaimed as she saved the video they took.

" Here yoshi-shii" she added as she handed the camera to yoshi who was really thankful that he manage to finished his tmi log with their help " kamsahamnida, really! I won't be able to finish this without all your help, especially you Anya" " hahah I'm just glad that we can help" Anya stated as she look at jungwon and his brother who seems really proud of his younger sister.

"To repay your kindness! I'll pay for this dinner please do order anything, it'll be my treat" yoshi happily said as he wants to atleast do something for them but jay won't let him " aniyo I'll pay hyung, how can we let you pay " " please jay, I insist" yoshi stated but the latter won't just stop.

" Nope hyung! This is our first ever dinner together so I can't let you pay" jay explained but yoshi won't let him too and it somewhat annoy Anya because to be honest he's kind of hungry while jungwon just look at the two back and forth.

" Oppa! Let just let yoshi-shii pay, you know you can still pay for our next dinner, right yoshi-shii!" Anya said as Yoshi immediately agreed which leave jay no choice " then I'll pay for our next dinner hyung, just call me whenever your free" he said as Yoshi immediately nod, they then finally started ordering.

Heeseung's pov

I was in the kitchen scrolling on my phone when Jake and niki suddenly appeared, " niki have you seen jungwon?" I asked as he drink some water, " I think he's with jay, I saw them going out together this afternoon" jake said still on his phone  so i immediately message him through our GC to know where the hell he is.

" It's getting late too" Niki said as he opened a snack and took a sit beside me, I need to check on jungwon as I'm the older and like Niki said, it getting late already.

🧛🏻‍♂️Enhy----pen 🖊️

🦌Bambi🦌
Won wru?

🐧hoonie🐧
What? He's still out?

🦌Bambi🦌
Neh!

🐕Ikeu🐕
Yoi~~jungwon's
With jay so
don't worry

🦊sunshine🦊
What🥺 they
Went out w/o me?

🐈jung1🐈
Mian sunoo-hyung✌🏻
And don't worry
About me, I'm just having
Dinner with Anya, jay-hyung
And yoshi- hyung😁

🦌bambi🦌
Anya's with u?
And yoshi too?

🐆Riki yow~🐆
Yoshi-hyung??😮
As in the yoshi- hyung
I know

🦅Jungcaprio🦅
Yazz! He treated us
To dinner too

🐕ikeu🐕
He did?

🐧honnie🐧
Wae?

🐆Riki yow~🐆
(2)

🦊sunshine🦊
(3)

🦌bambi🦌
(4)

🐕ikeu🐕
(5)

🐈jung1🐈
Because Anya helped
him.

🦊sunshine🦊
Ohhh😯

🦅Jungcaprio🦅
Don't worry, well
go home after this.
So bye

🦌bambi🦌
👍

ikeu🐕
What's with the 👍 hyung?
Btw bye too tyt!!

🦊sunshine🦊
Bring some☺️☺️

🐆Riki yow~🐆
Tell him to treat
Me next time hehe

🐧honnie🐧
Niki's being shameless👎👎

🐆Riki yow~🐆
Stf!! We're close u
know🙄

" Anya helped him?" I mumbled but not realizing that it's still audible, why would she helped him tho, I'm not really sure why do I felt bothered by it, maybe because she used to be my no.1 fan, I don't know! I felt like I'm a selfish person especially when it comes to Anya,

I'm becoming weirder tf is happening to me, I kept on imagining what might they be doing with furrowed brows, unexpectedly forgetting that Niki and Jake is still with me, and the moment I look up to this two, they were smirking, are they seriously teasing me.

" What are you looking at?" I shyly asked as they were still smirking "I smell jealousy around this area" Niki blabbered twitching his brows as I scoffed, shrugging what he meant by that, jealous? Who's jealous of who? Me? That's absurd

" hyung? U okay?" Jake teasingly said, interrupting me from my unreasonable thoughts " of course why wouldn't I be?" I said not looking up, mindlessly staring at my phone with my mind elsewhere.

" Hyung! Do you mind if I asked you something?" Jake said as he looked at me " what is it?" " do you perhaps Like Anya?"  " mw..mwo? Wha..t do you me..an" I hate the fact that I stuttered and I suddenly felt this weird feeling.

I felt warm, my whole body suddenly felt warm and my heart's pounding like crazy, what is this wierd feelings, I immediately drink some water to maybe lessen this sudden warmness that I'm feeling.

" Of course I don't" I said trying my best not to stuttered, why would I like her, she's just a fan and nothing else so why does it flutter me so much " are you sure?" Niki teasingly added as I immediately assure them even though I'm m not sure myself.

" OF COURSE!!" I then immediately made my way to my room, still feeling warm as Niki shouted " you certainly like her" " I hope my ship will sail" it's now Jake, what do you mean sail? I'm not even sure if I like her, do I like her, I didn't even notice a smile immediately forming on my lips, "I must be losing it"  I said to myself as I slap my cheeks that is now as red as a tomato.

************************************
Authors note:

Eyy this one's A bit longer so please do enjoy it☺️