chapter 13

>>>>

Authors pov

School comes to an end, Anya came home looking really tired which for some reason amused her brother " hey! how school? You look like a walking dead" jay playfully said earning a glare from the latter.

" What do you think idiot!" She mocked earning a smack from her older brother " yahh what's that for?" Anya annoyingly said patting her head, as the latter just smiled.

"What are you doing here btw? Aren't you busy?" Anya asked as she took a sit beside jay, she then turned on the TV and lazily look for her favorite dramas.

" I am " he plainly said " then what are you doing here?" Anya asked again annoying her older brother " wae? Don't you want to see me" " kinda" Anya playfully said earning a round of tickling from the latter.

" yahh haha *snort* hahh *snort* sto..p *snort* tickl.. *snort* ing me *snort* hahha *snort* jeballll* snort* hahh--" " you two that's enough, come help me already!" Mrs. Park interrupted as jay immediately stop and went to her mother.

Anya's still catching her breaths " Anya go get change first and help us too" Mrs. Park added as Anya immediately went to her room to get change.

>>>>

" Yahh why are you crying" jay worriedly ask Anya as she was tearing up " I'm not, idiot" " there she goes again eomma! Calling me idiot" jay dramatically said earning a glare from the latter, their mom just sigh at the stupidity of her children.

" but you're seriously tearing up" jay said pointing at Anya's tears " I'm not" " yes! you are" jay mocked " it's because of this onions, you idi--" * smack* " you started it" Anya stated before smacking jay back then immediately run for her life but jay wouldn't let Anya be the last so they ended up smacking each other non stop until mr.park arrived.

" You two! Will you please stop smacking each other's head" " dad?! Oh annyeong" they both said in unison as they stopped on smacking each other's head " he started it" Anya complain glaring at jay, as the latter glared back.

" Because you kept on calling me idiot" he defended they're mother just sigh as their father immediately went to her " look you're stressing your mom, right honey" he stated but more like in a flirty way which cringed their children.

" Why does that sound so cringey" Anya stated getting goosebumps as jay just nodded agreeing to his little sister
" Yeah! Stop flirting dad, we're here you know" jay stated as their dad just playfully raised both his hands surrendering to his childrens.

" Okay, enough teasing let's eat already" mrs.park said as the two immediately help on getting their plates and utensils ready, while their dad went to get change, then they immediately started eating, asking about each other on how their day's went and so on.

~time skip~

-Next day-

Anya's (Bella) pov

I was in thoughts as I was thinking what can I give to my brother before they went on their tour when Rea suddenly tap me lightly in the shoulder, so I immediately look at her " mwo?" Then she pointed on our  teacher Mr.kim who's been calling me for minutes now.

So I immediately stand up and apologize but Mr.kim is known as a terror so I'm not really expecting him to let it go easily " it seems like Mrs.Park has an idea about Image Stabilisation, will you mind sharing it mrs.park" he said looking so serious.

Gosh, thank God I took photography lessons for fun or else I'll be embarrassing myself " neh Mr.kim" I said as he nodded telling me to go on.

"Image stabilization or stabilizing is simply a technique to reduce the blurring effects camera shake can have on an image, The image stabilizing is done automatically by the camera or lens.

And Initially companies like Canon and Nikon preferred to put the image stabilizing technology in the lens rather than in the body of the camera, but other companies such as Sony placed it in the camera body itself, that is all mr.kim" I said before bowing and taking my sit as he nodded.

" Good one, mrs.park" he said, then he continue on discussing while I texted Rea to ask her a favor.

💅Reanggg💅

Bestie! I have a favor
to ask🥺

Mwo? what is it?🥱

Are you free
this Saturday?

Hmm 🤔
I guess so! wae?

Can you
accompany me🥺🥺
You see oppa will
Be on tour so,
I'm thinking of
getting him something
But I have no
Idea on what to
Give him🥺🥺

Ohh right!!
They'll be on
tour 😳😳

So are you
Coming with me😑

What's with the
Emo🤔?
And sure I'll
love to accompany
you my dear
Bestie 😘😘

Jinjja?🥺

Neh☺️
So now listen
To Mr.kim or
Else he'll ask
You again 🙄

Thanks bestie
Love u 💕😘

************************************
Authors note:

Everyone I'm so sorry for not updating that much, I'm so busy at school, but I'm trying my best to write a chapter so that you can enjoy this book, so here's a new update, hope you'll like it❤️❤️