chapter 14

Authors pov

The week passed by so quick for Anya as she's been stressing herself about the gift she'll give to her brother and to the member of Enhypen too especially to Jake as she's planning to confess, Enhypen will be leaving on Monday for the tour, so they decided to throw a little farewell party before they go, like they're usual hang out, eating foods, drinking a little and talking alot.

Anya's now currently at the mall waiting for her bestie to arrive, just strolling around the flagship store of Tiffany & co, looking at the expensive jewelries when someone suddenly tap her, startling her which activated her taekwondo skill as she was about to flip the man.

But then she stopped when it hissed, as it sounded familiar to her, so she immediately look back and shoot, it's the one whom she's planning to confess to, she immediately felt embarrassed as she apologize.

Anya's(bella) pov

" Mianhae jake-shii! Oh god I almost hurt you" I said bowing non stop apologizing to the man of my li.. nevermind, this is hella embarrassing " kiyowo" he said as my eyes went big, confused as he just chuckle on my reaction.

God this man is making me fall deeper for him, he's gonna be the death of me, I might really die from heart attack, but it's fine at least he's the reason I died hahah geez what's happening to me " oum what are you doing here Anya? Are you alone...." He then stop and scanned if I'm with someone.

" Or are you perhaps on a dat--" " No! And who would I date too haha" I said, if I want someone to date, then it would probably you crushiecake, I bit my inner check stopping myself from smiling from my own thoughts.

" Well actually, I'm waiting for Rea, my best friend" I added as he nodded smiling cutely oh god please let this man be mine, he's so cute " I see" he said as sunghoon-shii then appeared " oh annyeong Anya" " ne annyeong sunghoon-shii" I replied slightly bowing.

" What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked " just strolling around while waiting for a friend" I said as he mouthed an ' oh' as he nodded " were you two shopping?" I asked them as they nodded " yes, we even bought a friendship ring" Jake proudly said showing me his and sunghoon's friendship ring.

I want that too, I'm jealous " it's pretty" I said smiling bitterly as Jake and sunghoon look at each other proudly then my phone suddenly vibrated, indicating a new message so I immediately look at it, it's Rea.

💅Reanggg💅

Hey! I'm here
Wru?

I'm at the
Tiffany & co
Flagship store

👌Otw

" Jake-shii! Sunghoon-shii! I'll excuse myself first, my friends already here so.." " sure Anya! Take care okay and see you tomorrow" Jake said as he gently ruffles my hair, how are you so sweet my crushiecake, well who needs couple items if he's that sweet, we then bid each other goodbyes and went on our own ways.

>>>>

" Ahhh etteoke!! I don't know what to give them" I frustratingly stated, we've been looking around but I still can't decide what to give them " shocks my brains not working" " how about something they'll use during travels or something they can use for the concert" Rea suggested, I think that would do, so I immediately drag her to a specific place to buy something.

We then ended up buying scarf, since it's been snowing and Neck pillows according to their emoticon which is so cute, I want to buy them customized bracelets too but it might be inappropriate since they are endorsers of high end jewelries so I ended up buying 3 bracelets only, for yeji, Rea and me with our name on it.

" We're finally done with the gift" Rea said as I nodded happily " thanks for helping bestie, it means a lot, this might not be much but I hope they'll like it" I said showing her my most genuine smile as she smiled back before speaking " of course! They'll like it and Anything for you bestie, and now let's buy some outfits for you" she added as she pulled me with her.

" there's no need for that, I have plenty of clothes you know" I said trying to stop her, but the latter is too stubborn " yah! Tomorrow's a special day so you should dress up" she said as I confusedly look at her.

" You'll be confessing for God sake Anya! You should dress up okay!" " Yah stop it, it's embarrassing " I said looking like a tomato, just thinking of confessing makes me nervous as hell, how do I pull this off tomorrow, god please guide my soul.

Then we ended up buying some clothes, for me and for Rea as I invited her, because she's totally my brother's fan and that's the least i can do for her and I guess it will be fine as long as she'll compose herself, well I need to compose myself too no matter what he'll answer be, I need to be brave, just this once.

************************************
Authors note:

Annyeonghaseyo 🤗🤗 another boring chapter, but please bear with it🥺🥺btw that would be all, love you all mwaa 😘😘😍