chapter 10

Authors pov

" Oppa can I get that one" Anya(bella) asked jay as she spotted a cute plushie  " sure! But please slow down, you've been running the moment we got here" jay said as he want Anya to have a safe shopping day, but she kept on running excitedly.

" Both of you surprisingly has soft spot for plushie" jungwon said, laughing at the jay being worried about her sister " it also surprised me too, she used to say I'm childish because of it, but look at her now getting all excited" jay stated, he's eyes still on his sister.

" Jungwon-ahh what do you think of this? Isn't it cute" Anya(bella) cutely stated showing the plushie to jungwon " ne, its cute" jungwon replied as Anya(bella) then smirked before speaking " but your cuter, right oppa!" " Huh" jay dumbfoundedly uttered as Anya(bella) and jungwon ended up laughing because of Jay's reaction.

Bella's (Anya) pov

It's fun to tease jay oppa, oops nature calls " oppa can you hold this for me, I need to go to the bathroom real quick" I said as I immediately went to look for the bathroom after letting him hold my things.

" Bathroom where are you...-- oh there is i--*bam* ouchh" I hissed from the sudden contact that made me lay on the floor " I'm so sorry, I didn--" " yoshi-shi?" I interrupted, he looks really scared, he's sweating a lot and it looks like he's been running with his camera, are they playing running ma-- " oww please slow down I might stumbl--" " shhh" wow a lot of interruption has happened today.

I then shut my mouth as we are now hiding in a dressing room, I don't really know why, but he seems anxiously distracted " are you okay?" I asked whispering as he nodded, we then heard a commotion outside which I'm sure terrify him because he's been unconsciously fidgeting his hand.

" He's gone" "yeah we lost him" " let's go there maybe he's there" are they some sort of stalker, I then patted Yoshi's shoulder assuring him that he's safe now " I'm sorry for dragging you like this Anya-shii, it's just that they've been stalking me for almost months now" he said frowning, he looks so done with this stalkers but he couldn't do something.

" It's fine and why don't you report them, that would relieved you" I said feeling worried towards my idol, they're human too so why do they need to deal with those obsessive fans " the company's on it, so I guess they'll be handled by them " he said, looking somewhat a little relieved.

" Oum do you mind if I ask" I said eyeing the camera that's been with him " are you perhaps shooting some contents" " oww yes, I'm shooting a tmi log, but it's ruined now" he said looking a little disappointed as an idea immediately pop on my head.

" But you manage to record some right, I mean before those stalker came" " yes, but it's only halfway" he said as my eyes immediately let up as I told him about my plan and luckily he agreed.

Then my phone suddenly vibrated revealing missed calls and text from my dear brother whom I almost forget so I immediately texted him back to calm him.

😠Jongry birds😠

YAHH PARK ANYA!!
answer my calls
YAHH IM GETTING WORRIED!!
WRU?
RU okay??
ANYA!!
If you won't answer
I'll call the police!

Oppa calm down!
I'm safe, okay

Why didn't you
answer my call?

Meet me at the car
I'll explain there

Okay! Be quick and
make sure to gave
me a good reason,
because I'm hella
worried you brat!!

Sure 😊
Now don't be angry
And btw yoshi-shii
Will be there I helped
Him get away from
he's stalker

🧐

Authors pov

Yoshi then immediately went to the parking lot where Anya told him to go after they switched their sweaters, that's what Anya thought is the best to make sure yoshi is safe and luckily it worked as the girls though Anya was yoshi, but to their disappointment it isn't.

So after that Anya immediately went to the parking lot too where yoshi and maybe her brother is and she's right they're already there " are you okay?" Jay asked yoshi the moment he got inside their car which yoshi immediately answer

" yeah, thanks to Anya" " that's good... speaking of the devil" jay stated as he saw Anya waving happily at them, yoshi and jungwon just chuckle at Jay's remark as Anya approach them " did I make you wa-- * smack* yahh"

" why do you always me worry huh, you're really nosy, you know that" " at least I'm helpful" Anya stated glaring at her older brother, then Anya immediately told them about her plan on helping yoshi and thankfully her brother and jungwon is also up for it, so they immediately made their way to the restaurant to finish Yoshi's tmi log.

************************************
Authors note:

Heyyyy!! I'm back sooner than expected and I kinda made a little changes with the plot, but rest assured I'm going to try my best so that you can enjoy this book. Love you all mwaa 😘😘