chapter 5

Bella's (Anya) pov

" À You look cute together, quite a perfect match" "mwo?" I mumbled as I ended up looking at Jake who seems stunned too so I immediately clarify it  Incase it made him uncomfortable " aniyo Grandma, he is just a friend " " ohh is it?" She playfully asked as Jake nodded.

" But you'll make a perfect pair, what a pity" she added which made me chuckle as I speak " let's not talk about that grandma, jake-shii might felt uncomfortable" " why would he? You're such a kind and beautiful girl, right! young man" " you're right grandma, you sure has an eye for beauty " Jake playfully uttered as grandma happily agreed.

" Sorry" I whispered to him as he just smile assuring me he's not uncomfortable, they ended up talking to each other making me felt like a third wheel, but Jake would constantly talk to me so that I don't feel left out.

" Jake!" The man called as Jake immediately excused himself to talk to him " excused me Anya, grandma" " sure! Tyt" I said as he went to him, grandma then playfully whispered something to me " he's handsome" " yes, he is grandma" I playfully said but the old lady seems to notice the way I look at Jake, well he's undeniable handsome to be honest.

" You like him?" She teasingly uttered as I tried my best to hide my smile, I don't exactly like him, I'm just comfortable around him I guess or not, luckily Jake came back saving me from answering grandma's question.

" Anya, i need to go now" " sure! Please do and thank you for your time" I said expressing my gratitude as he just smile before bidding his goodbye, how cute.." goodbye grandma, please take care! Good bye too Anya, see you soon" "ne annyeong!!" I said I waved my hand, grandma did the same too.

" You haven't answered my question" grandma stated which made me look away " oumm I don't exactly know if I like him grandma...." I stopped as I covered my face because I could really tell that I'm turning red right now.

" But whenever I'm with him... I just can't stop my heart for beating unevenly, it was like it's going to explode any moment, and it's too soon to say that I like him grandma, but it's undeniable that he makes my heart flutter" I said looking like a tomato as grandma just chuckle.

" That's fine, you'll sort it out " she added as I smiled at her, it's weird that I'm saying this to a stranger, but its kinda comforting " kamsahamnida grandma" I said as we then continue on talking about random things.

Not long after, grandma's son finally came to pick her up, so we immediately bid our farewell to each other. " Thank you Anya, you can call me whenever you need someone to talk to, okay! Grandma will be there for you" " sure grandma I'de love that"
" Then we'll go now" " ne! Please take care" I said as I bowed and waved as they went away.

" Now I should go home too" I said as I  started walking, I need to go to the other side of the road in order to get myself a cab, so I slowly made my way there, humming to a music I was listening to, when I saw a car approaching in a very high speed, I suddenly got blank.

It was like I was paralyzed, I suddenly remember the day of the accident as the car approaches " am I gonna die for real now" I mumbled as I closed my eyes getting lost on my own anxiety.

" Hey!! Hey!! Are you okay" the guy asked, I clearly heard him but my voice won't just come out of my mouth, I was just staring at him dumbly not uttering a word until I lost my consciousness.

----
Yoshi's pov

" Hyung are you sure we didn't hit her?" I once again asked as I was in shock when she suddenly fainted, we're now at the hospital as I immediately told hyung, our manager to bring her here.

" Don't worry she'll be fine, I think she collapse out of fear of being hit" he assured as I just nodded, I just hope that is the case because this might become a big problem.

I took a closer look on her, I know I might look like a weirdo but she looks like she's having a nightmare, she sweating quite a lot with her brows arched together, she looks uneasy so I decided to call hyung when I suddenly felt a hand attached on my wrist so I immediately look back.

She's tearing up with her eyes closed, so I immediately hold her hand assuring her that it's fine when she suddenly opened her eyes as tears flow out in it " it's not an accident" she uttered as her tears kept on streaming.

I felt kind of bad as I look at her, I didn't uttered a single word and just let her, " it's not an accident, that truck is really familiar " she added as I was also left confused, because we were driving a van not a truck but I shrug it off.

************************************
Authors note:

Hello guyssss.. first of all, I'm really sorry for not updating 2 days in a row but here is an update so please forgive me and hope you'll like this one... Again I'm sorry 😔